Blueberries & Cream

Edit tea info Last updated by yssah - LIT/ Khesed

From Love is Tea (LIT)

Product description not available yet.

About Love is Tea (LIT) View company

This is another of the samples from yssah, but, it’s delicious. It smells just like blueberry muffins and pretty much makes me think of the same thing as I sip on it. It’s a very light tinge of blueberries and creamy.

yssah

sweet muffins! :)

I got this as a sample from my recent swap with LIT:) It’s decent. I taste more black tea then blueberry but I didn’t get any bitterness at all. It was smooth. I sooo tried this one first from my package as soon as I smelled it. It smells so wonderful!

This was my first berry tea. Perhaps because of this, I found the blueberry taste was clearly present. I enjoyed the cup of tea quite hot but I think I would really like this iced with a little sweetener. This tea most def. made me yearn for more. Thank you Yssah!

Yum! I love Adagio’s blueberries & cream (I think it was a custom blend). I haven’t ordered it in a long time because of my enormous tea stash, but this was very refreshing reminder. Yssah sent this to me a long time ago during a swap.

I love the warm and creamy blend with the hint of blueberries. The blueberries wasn’t tart, and for that I love this blend so much. I don’t like tart.. well too much tartness is not good. This is excellent especially with milk and sugar. The flavors come out more. This is a good dessert tea!