Edit tea info Last updated by yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

From Love is Tea (LIT)

Product description not available yet.

About Love is Tea (LIT) View company

Not sure what happened with this – maybe I have a bad association, but this made me think of cherry cough syrup. I don’t know that cherry is my thing so I won’t rate it as other people may enjoy this tea!

Thanks Yssah for letting me try it out!

Cavocorax

I think the rootbeer one is my favourite so far. :D

Thanks for this sample, yssah. I dumped my whole sample into my teapot and I was impressed with the scent of it, very very cherry, though it reminded me of cough syrup a little. The taste…very cough syrup. The cherry is tasting very artificial to me. It’s also kind of weak so I may have added too much water to this.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

i probably havent had enough cherry flavored cough syrup to be reminded of with this one ^^

A soft cherry flavor, with an overwhelming cherry scent. I’m a huge fan of cherry and I w ent into this with high expectations. I wasn’t let down, though I’d love for it to be more cherry, or possibly a cherry almond blend to be made because god would that be amazing. I’m pleased to have gotten this in a trade with the lovely yssah.

yyz

I don’t know if you like rooibos but if you do Zen Tea has a nice almond marzipan rooibos with strong cherry notes and they have cheap shipping to the US.

JennyFur

Oh thats an awesome rec! I’ll check them out, I just ordered from Della Terra so I need to wait a bit before ordering more, but thank you so much for pointing me toward this. :)

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Oooh, cherry almond sounds good! Gotta try blending some of my almond and cherry sometime :)

well, I can’t really say much except: this tea tastes exactly as it smells – sweet and fruity. kinda like…candy :)

i’m satisfied.