Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Angrboda

• “Ah dessert! Once upon a time it had little caramel bits in it too, making it even sweeter and caramel-ier than it is now. Those bits aren't there anymore, because... I may possibly have...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1188 tasting notes

From Luka Te m.m.

Product description not available yet.

About Luka Te m.m. View company

Ah dessert!

Once upon a time it had little caramel bits in it too, making it even sweeter and caramel-ier than it is now. Those bits aren’t there anymore, because… I may possibly have accidentally kind of a little bit eaten them, but totally not on purpose. Or something.

Only one more serving of this left too, I think. Problem with that is that every time I think there’s just the one pot left and I make that, there always seem to be leaves enough left for one more pot…

I’m pretty likely to get another caramel tea when this one is out. But I think I’ll try to find one somewhere else and broaden my horizon a bit. It’s not one of those that I must replace urgently.

(“Sporadic presence,” she said… Ha!
You are thinking it, Steepsterites. You know you are.)

Dan

I would also add a bag of caramels.

Cofftea

Haha! I love it.

~lauren.

I am soooo in the mood for something sweet!

zeitfliesst

What company is this? I don’t get anything on google. Hmm…

Angrboda

Zeitfliesst, it’s a local shop, five minutes away from where I live. They do have a webshop but it’s only in danish.

zeitfliesst

I see. Wish I knew Danish lol.