Happiness

Fruit Green Herbal Rooibos Blend
Fruity, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by cuteordeath

• “Got a sample of this and it is so wonderful. I want to get more! The sample was in a tea pyramid but did not seem to be an issue with amazing flavor. Fruity and floral with a wine like taste....” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “I’m really getting sick of flavored green tea but this was sent to me as a sample by Lupicia in their newsletter so of course I had to try it… This is one of the pyramid teabags, and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2722 tasting notes
  • “I was so sure I’d reviewed this that I’d put it in the cupboard. The shame. It might have been because it’s not a favourite – this is one that leaves me fairly...” Read full tasting note
    annapocalyptic 302 tasting notes
  • “This is a sample I received forever ago in a Lupicia Monthly Newsletter. I actually forgot I had it as it wasn’t even recorded in my virtual cupboard here on Steepster. I literally stumbled...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 559 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Green tea and green Rooibos flavoured with white peaches and grapefruit. “Yorokobi”, which means “happiness”, will delight you with its colourful flowers and refreshing flavour.

About Lupicia View company

Grapefruit and peaches translate to lychee to me! Sample from the Lupicia newsletter. It tastes good, but pretty similar to most of the green tea fruit mixes. I wouldn’t buy it, but I wouldn’t turn down a cup either.

Nope, didn’t really like this one. Too much of a perfume taste… peach comes out after but the perfume bit is too strong for me. Does smell really pretty though!

This came in my Lupicia mailer today. I have had a few flavored green teas that I like. This was a bit much for me. I get a potent fruity green tea. I get a fake peach taste with a hint of citrus. This one was not really for me.

Got this as a sample in the Lupicia newsletter this month. I got two newsletters for some reason. xD No idea how that happened.
But I was excited to try this tea.
Can’t really pick out the flavors because my druggy brain isn’t working right now. xD But oh well. It’s just really fruity. Not my favorite tea ever. But not bad.
Think I’ll pass this other tea bag off to someone else who will enjoy it more though. (:

Flavors: Fruity, Smooth

I got a sample of this with my last Lupicia purchase, and I’ve been on a tea bag kick lately.

It’s super fruity! I don’t know what I was doing following the 5 min steep time for a green tea blend though. I suppose that’s for the taste of the rooibos to come out, but it made the green tea bitter. I think if I could try it again I’d try it with green tea parameters. Despite the bitterness, the flavoring was pleasant, as it usually is with Lupicia.

Contrary to the name, Happiness did not bring me immense joy. I found the flavor to be a bit wonky, an odd blending of sweet and sour along with a yeasty aftertaste. I felt like there was so much going on and this blend would have been much better served had Lupicia adopted the mantra of “less is more”. Wouldn’t recommend it, Lupicia has much better teas for your time and money.

Iced

From the queue

Here’s another one from the EU TTB round 2. I used half of this sample this afternoon for a cup of tea (he had something else) and a couple of biscuits on the sofa.

I have to say that while it was a fine tea, it didn’t really leave much in the way of an impression on me. I tried to guess what was in it without looking it up and only got as far as ‘orange, I think.’ Having now checked it’s actually peach and grapefruit. I suppose that now, afterwards, I can see the peach in it, but it was not something that sprang to mind while drinking. I knew there was something citrus, though.

Apart from the fruit, it mostly just tasted like a green tea. For some reason it made me think of gunpowder in spite of the fact that I haven’t had any gunpowder for a couple of years and can’t rightly recall what that tastes like. But it’s supposed to also have green rooibos in it, which I also don’t rightly know what tastes like, but I couldn’t pick anything out in the flavour where I thought that must be the rooibos.

A pleasant enough blend, but not really something mind-blowing.

Nice floral aroma.