Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Flowers
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 3 g 12 oz / 354 ml

• “More writer juice! Moar! I'm almost out of this too. Yeesh, I'm just powering through my rose teas this spring! A Lupicia order may be required very soon. Trying to figure out if the store is open....” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 830 tasting notes
  • “Lupicia is amazing. Why don't I go there more often? Because it's in the mall! I couldn't resist taking some of this home after I smelled it. It has a warm aroma of strawberry and rose...” Read full tasting note
    hammaryn 148 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, back to 154. I got my monthly Lupicia newsletter the other day and this was the sample. Lupicia's fruit flavorings can smell very candy-ish, and this one is no exception. However, I...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1914 tasting notes
  • “Got this tea in the last Lupicia newsletter. It's a loose leaf sachet, but I like the bags they use. I really thought this was delicious. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a great strawberries and...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 479 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Yume is “dream” in Japanese. Sweet strawberry, vanilla and cute pink rosebuds come together in a black blend making a tea you’ll be dreaming about.

About Lupicia View company

More writer juice! Moar!
I’m almost out of this too. Yeesh, I’m just powering through my rose teas this spring! A Lupicia order may be required very soon.
Trying to figure out if the store is open. I suddenly got a yen to cook a quiche, and I dont have all the ingredients. I also want to figure this out without putting on my clothes and going out, though. Things are so nice here in my robe.
Well, I’ve got a thousand words to write still anyway.

Lupicia is amazing. Why don’t I go there more often? Because it’s in the mall!

I couldn’t resist taking some of this home after I smelled it. It has a warm aroma of strawberry and rose layered nicely on top of the black tea. I love the tiny roses mixed into this tea, it’s so beautiful! Combined with the tin they have for this I felt like I was buying some tea art.
Brewed up the liquor is a deep red color. It’s slightly sweet with a light strawberry flavor that doesn’t taste artificial. Then there’s a hint of vanilla and lingering flavor and scent of rose. This is so delicious that I almost regret not going to the mall more often.

LiberTEAS

sigh I wish we had Lupicia in the mall instead of Teavana!!!

Terri HarpLady

They don’t have lupicia here either…:(

Babble

You and me both LiberTEAS. Although, it looks like they are infiltrating on the west coast, where you are, so it may not be long before you get one.

Claire

It really is a great store, and I love that they have small amounts of loose leaf out for every tea so you can see it and smell it for yourself. The only deterrent to going, for me, is they happen to be in the most crowded mall here in SF, which also contains a lot of pushy salespeople at kiosks.

Nik

I really, really wish they had a different name. I see the name and think, “alopecia.” (And if you’re hurling epithets at your monitor because now that association is stuck in your head, sorry.)

1914 tasting notes

Lupicia’s fruit flavorings can smell very candy-ish, and this one is no exception. However, I find that they taste more authentic than they smell, at least to me. This one is strongly reminiscent of the plain strawberry tea, with added vanilla. In fact, it’s almost somewhere between Strawberry and Fantasy. It’s quite nice, really, especially given that I’m not usually a fan of strawberry-flavored things. Also I always find it funny now when people talk about Lupicia’s flavorings being light, and the black tea being the main thing… to me, this is nicely flavored because I can still taste the black tea base (which in this case is nice and smooth), and I would not call these flavorings light at all.

Got this tea in the last Lupicia newsletter. It’s a loose leaf sachet, but I like the bags they use. I really thought this was delicious. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a great strawberries and cream flavor, heavy on the cream, although that might’ve been because I added some milk. ;) I wasn’t sure what the rose added to the flavor, if anything, but the petals were pretty! I think I would definitely pick some of this up next time I’m at Lupicia!

Having tried so many of Lupicia’s herbal blends these days, my conclusion is: it’s better to stick to their black and green teas! This tea does lives up to its beautiful name – it has that sweet, dreamy vanilla fragrance and strawberry candy flavour which compliment the mellow black tea base nicely. Drinking this tea makes me feel super girly, haha…

This is an older Lupicia newsletter sample I hadn’t gotten around to brewing. It’s got that standard Lupicia black base I don’t like. I only steeped it for one minute, but that seems not to have made much of a difference. I’m still mostly getting the base. There’s some sweetness, but I’m struggling to pick out any of the particular flavors mentioned in the description. It does smell the tiniest bit like vanilla, but unfortunately that’s not carrying over to the taste. There is a generic fruit-candy aftertaste. I think I’m close to being done with black teas from Lupicia, although the newsletter samples keep luring me in.

Got this as a sample from Lupicia. This is a really good subtle flavored black blend. The strawberry and vanilla are so light it works with the black tea beautifully. Next time I have some of this I would definitely like to try adding some milk, maybe make it a latte. I feel the flavors would work really well as a latte.

I think I like black tea stronger than it should be. The vanilla and strawberry are very light and kind of overwhelmed, but I think this is because I steeped it a little too long. It’s a very tasty spring tea especially, I think, though it’s good whenever. The strawberry gives it this little bit of fruity sweetness that I enjoy especially. Probably not something I’ll desperately need again in the future, but I will thoroughly enjoy what I have!

Got this as a freebie and am very pleased with it! This is basically the same strawberry flavor as their regular Strawberry black, but the addition of vanilla complements it beautifully. I’d even say that the strawberry flavoring is stronger here, but not overpowering. There’s a sense of creaminess to each sip that I really enjoy.

Ahh, sweet strawberry and vanilla. It’s good but I steeped it a little too long and the vanilla was way stronger than any strawberry taste. It’s good, tastes familiar… The smell is yummy.