Momo Oolong Super Grade

Fruit Oolong Blend
Peach, Perfume
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “This is such a delicious oolong. I had the first peach of the season this morning that I got from Whole Foods last night. Delightful. I love all the summer fruit. Yesterday before I left the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2400 tasting notes
  • “The only hot tea I have brewed up currently, another sample from *Azzrian*! Thrilled that it's another pouchong blend, as I loved Mandarin Silk from the Persimmon Tree. Aroma is definitely...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2246 tasting notes
  • “This comes to me from *Jennkay*--thank you! It smells peachy as it brews, but decidedly like a white peach and not a yellow one. The taste is even better than the smell: oh my goodness! It's a very...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 423 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Azzrian! I just may be the last Steepster to try this (ok...maybe not...but there have been TONS of others!) This is wonderful! It really hits the spot today! It's gently floral and...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Savor the succulent flavor and aroma of Japanese white peach in this Taiwanese pouchong blend accented with pink rose petals.

The noble sweetness of Japanese white peach, with its fresh and subtle flavour, is justly matched with a superior grade Taiwanese Oolong. An aromatic and refreshing blend that is extremely soft on the palate.

About Lupicia View company

I had no idea it was going to be peach, and I LOVE it. Nice and light a great peach tea. It doesn’t taste chemically at all, which is always a bonus.

This tea is a bit odd in my opinion. Flavored oolong teas are a bit of a rarity (most that I have seen are from Lupicia). Pretty tasty, well flavored, but a bit expensive.

Cofftea

I love flavored oolongs. One of my favorite dessert teas is Caramel Creme Oolong.

Normally, I’m impartial to flavourings in teas, but this one was something I just had to try. The sweet and delicious aroma of the peach flavouring was all I could smell upon opening the package for the first time. When steeped in boiling water however, the peach flavouring takes on a more subdued form allowing the flavour of the oolong tea to take centre stage, and rightfully so too.

Amazing hot or cold. Momo Oolong is one of my top favorite flavored teas from Lupicia(: Definitely peachy and surprisingly floral, tastes like a white peach melted into a cup! The high quality Taiwanese Oolong base is also delightful giving this tea its floral notes. If you haven’t tried this tea then….you’re missing out!

I’m partial to oolongs of Chinese origin, especially Taiwanese, but I’ll be damned if I don’t say that this is one of the best oolongs I’ve ever had. Great brew with a light gold color and a baby-bear (juuuust right) amount of peachy flavor.

This is a good oolong overall.

This is smooth, not bitter – a soft oolong flavor, with a slight peach flavor.

I went through 10 teabags, this last bag was preceeded with ice cream about 1 hour before, and cake 30 minutes before so the peach isn’t really there right now, but I do remember on previous samplings that the peach flavor was a nice balance.

I tend to only drink oolong with greasy food, especially Chinese food. I also drink it if I am feeling a food coma setting in. I think this is an excellent oolong blend if you like drinking oolong by itself. I think I prefer a bit stronger, unflavored type for drinking with food though.

Got a package of these tea bags in my lucky bag this year.

This tea is a winner. It smells exactly like ripe peaches. And even though I tend to prefer other summer fruits – even the nectarine! – to peaches, there’s no denying they smell delicious. This tea brews up into a light green-yellow color and retains a hint of that fruity aroma. It’s a light, refreshing oolong with a fruity complement. And yes, that fruit does taste like peaches. It reminds me a little of the skin off a fresh peach.

Brewing longer than 2 minutes brings out more of a green oolong flavor and is still tasty.

I may have reviewed this already, but i cant be bothered checking so im reviewing it again. So i bought this tea from lupicia and my order seemed to come with a sample of it aswell… a little bit strange as i think it defeats the purpose of a sample and i would have preferred a different tea to the one i bought but i guess someones mind was otherwise engaged when packing my order. but as for the tea, its delicious. a very delicate oolong and a nice fresh peach taste, not a really sweet artificial peach taste, well maybe a little artificial but delicious all the same. I know its not the cheapest of teas out there but i think its worth the price and when im out i will probably re-purchase it.

This is a pretty green oolong. I like dark roasted oolong, so this tastes very green to me. Fresh and good quality tea though, and the peach flavor is fatanstic. Very fragrant and goes well with the oolong. It is very different than my usual oolong drinking experience but I did enjoy this tea quite a lot.

This is by far the most pleasant smelling fruit tea I’ve come across to date. The taste, while not living up to the aroma, is very enjoyable. I use more of this tea than my standard oolong to get the same richness of flavour, which is a problem when you are using tea this expensive and difficult to come by here in Europe (I picked up my last batch in Kobe last year and I’m running out!).