Momo Oolong Super Grade

Fruit Oolong Blend
Peach, Perfume
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “This is such a delicious oolong. I had the first peach of the season this morning that I got from Whole Foods last night. Delightful. I love all the summer fruit. Yesterday before I left the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2353 tasting notes
  • “The only hot tea I have brewed up currently, another sample from *Azzrian*! Thrilled that it's another pouchong blend, as I loved Mandarin Silk from the Persimmon Tree. Aroma is definitely...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2244 tasting notes
  • “This comes to me from *Jennkay*--thank you! It smells peachy as it brews, but decidedly like a white peach and not a yellow one. The taste is even better than the smell: oh my goodness! It's a very...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 414 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Azzrian! I just may be the last Steepster to try this (ok...maybe not...but there have been TONS of others!) This is wonderful! It really hits the spot today! It's gently floral and...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Savor the succulent flavor and aroma of Japanese white peach in this Taiwanese pouchong blend accented with pink rose petals.

The noble sweetness of Japanese white peach, with its fresh and subtle flavour, is justly matched with a superior grade Taiwanese Oolong. An aromatic and refreshing blend that is extremely soft on the palate.

About Lupicia View company

MMMM. This is so comforting. I love the sweetness. It’s like a hug in a cup. I would put it at 100 but since it’s probably not organic and they probably use artificial flavorings, I put it lower. I couldn’t even find their ingredients on their website. It just links to other teas. meh. oh well. Finishing this tea and I’ll probably try to remake it using organic ingredients.

It’s so peachy! I took this iced to work today, and was sad when I drank it all. It’s not too strong a fruit taste like when I’m drinking my Teavana teas, and the green tea base is noticeable but not too strong.

Ohhhhh very deep texture flavor with rounded qualities. Makes you just want to stare mindfully and sigh. It is a very spiritually relaxing tea making it great for an early morning or post-breakfast.

My favorite tea from Lupicia! It’s fragrant, light, and refreshing.

This is one of my tea staples. I like peach teas, and this smells like a ripe, juicy peach. The peach flavor is strong but doesn’t overwhelm the excellent oolong tea. The peach flavor is much more pronounced here than in Lupicia’s regular Momo tea. This is a “big” tea, in that the leaves are loosely rolled and unfurl to enormous size. Like most of Lupicia’s teas, it’s very pleasing to look at in the tin – rosey flower petals against large, deep green leaves of oolong.

This is a very interesting oolong. I was surprised by how sweet and fruity it was. It almost over-powered the oolong itself. Altogether not a bad tea, though the leaves steeped out fairly quickly.

This tea smells wonderful and the peach flavour in this tea is different from other peach teas I have tasted (in a good way). It reminds me of other asian peach desserts that I have tried in the past.

Heaven! Oolong and peach are a perfect match.