Cinnamon

Edit tea info Last updated by rubicat
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Simple as the name suggests, this is a great winter tea that instantly warms you up! It has a clean, potent cinnamon scent that you either love or hate, depending on how much you like cinnamon. I...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes
  • “This tea doesn't just smell like cinnamon, it smells like an Atomic Fireball! Even though the aroma is ferocious, the tea is pleasant. I added a little milk to it and it's good. It really does...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 499 tasting notes
  • “Oof, last night was painful, just didn't sleep a whole lot so I'm going to try and take it easy on the caffeine today, I had some coffee this morning but this is my first tea of the day so far. I...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2164 tasting notes
  • “This tea is aromatic and tasty with a subtle bite from the cinnamon, which doesn't overpower the tea. I've had this tea both with and without milk, and I love it either way. The cinnamon is such a...” Read full tasting note
    rubicat 73 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Black tea with exotic cinnamon. Warmly aromatic and goes well with milk. Amount of Tea Leaves: 0.10oz (3g). Water Temprature: Boiling. Brewing Time: 3-5 min.

About Lupicia View company

Simple as the name suggests, this is a great winter tea that instantly warms you up! It has a clean, potent cinnamon scent that you either love or hate, depending on how much you like cinnamon. I have recently become pretty fond of cinnamon, so I am happy that there is no spice other than cinnamon in this tea (you know, most of the winter teas are quite spicy). The christmassy aroma of cinnamon never fails to cheer me up, by the way! ;)

This tea doesn’t just smell like cinnamon, it smells like an Atomic Fireball!

Even though the aroma is ferocious, the tea is pleasant. I added a little milk to it and it’s good. It really does taste just like tea with cinnamon (surprise surprise, right?).

The cinnamon flavor is not overwhelming though. It’s a very good balance.

I’d probably grow bored of it if I drank it on a daily basis. But that might be attributed to my recent vast consumption of cinnamon lattes.

Oof, last night was painful, just didn’t sleep a whole lot so I’m going to try and take it easy on the caffeine today, I had some coffee this morning but this is my first tea of the day so far.

I love cinnamon but my stomach can’t handle the “hot” cinnamon teas like the one that Harney has. This is nice and basic, just black tea and cinnamon which is just sweet and spicy. It’s difficult to tell what the base tea is here because it’s obscured by the cinnamon. I thought this was really nice, especially with a little soymilk and sugar. This would be the perfect tea for dunking a cookie in! I like this, it’s comforting and tasty.

I feel like I am turning into a Lupicia girl but it’s hard to resist when their store in San Francisco ;-)

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
DeliriumsFrogs

I’ve always wondered about the Harney being too cinnamon-y for me (somehow have not tried it yet), and your note is making me think I’d be into Lupicia’s more than Harney’s…. plus, you said ‘perfect tea for dunking a cookie in’, and that pretty much sold me right there. :)

TeaBrat

The Harney tea tastes great, it just gave me a terrible stomachache. Lots of people seem to like it though!

DeliriumsFrogs

Now I feel like I’ve got to give it a go… I’ll have to throw it on my next order (maybe a sample first, instead of a whole 4oz tin…).

This tea is aromatic and tasty with a subtle bite from the cinnamon, which doesn’t overpower the tea. I’ve had this tea both with and without milk, and I love it either way. The cinnamon is such a welcome taste in the tea, and it’s quite smooth.