Christmas Wreath

Edit tea info Last updated by extrarice

• “This tea has a very nice warmth to it. It brings to my mind images of a cold winter evening, sitting in front of the fireplace, watching snow fall outside a window. At first I noticed the...” Read full tasting note
    extrarice 259 tasting notes
  • “This smells like everything I want in a Christmas tea - apples, fruit, sweet, spice, cloves, cinnamon, ginger... The tea base is very strong though and without adding cream and sugar, the apple...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 582 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Savor the flavor of the holidays with this traditional European winter tea. Apples, cranberries and spice how nice!

About Lupicia View company

At first I noticed the cinnamon. It’s not strong, but it is definitely present. Then there are apples, and I believe clove. All the elements are balanced, nothing really is overpowering anything else. On the other hand, there isn’t really anything to hang your hat on. All the elements are mellow and relaxing and cozy, which is I think what Lupicia was going for with this blend. I wonder how a dash of brandy would be in this? All in all, a pretty decent cup of tea, with a very evocative flavor and aroma.

This smells like everything I want in a Christmas tea – apples, fruit, sweet, spice, cloves, cinnamon, ginger… The tea base is very strong though and without adding cream and sugar, the apple didn’t really come out. It doesn’t quite fulfill the promise of the scent, but I will allow room for it being operator error in steeping. :)

Thanks, NayLynn, for including this in the Christmas card swap!