Christmas Wreath

Edit tea info Last updated by extrarice

• “This tea has a very nice warmth to it. It brings to my mind images of a cold winter evening, sitting in front of the fireplace, watching snow fall outside a window. At first I noticed the...” Read full tasting note
    extrarice 259 tasting notes
  • “This tea is full of flavor, but none of the flavors are super bold. There is warm, sweet cinnamon along with a darker clove note, and then there is a bright apple flavor that is really lovely....” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1041 tasting notes
  • “This smells like everything I want in a Christmas tea – apples, fruit, sweet, spice, cloves, cinnamon, ginger… The tea base is very strong though and without adding cream and sugar, the...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 641 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Savor the flavor of the holidays with this traditional European winter tea. Apples, cranberries and spice how nice!

About Lupicia View company

At first I noticed the cinnamon. It’s not strong, but it is definitely present. Then there are apples, and I believe clove. All the elements are balanced, nothing really is overpowering anything else. On the other hand, there isn’t really anything to hang your hat on. All the elements are mellow and relaxing and cozy, which is I think what Lupicia was going for with this blend. I wonder how a dash of brandy would be in this? All in all, a pretty decent cup of tea, with a very evocative flavor and aroma.

This tea is full of flavor, but none of the flavors are super bold. There is warm, sweet cinnamon along with a darker clove note, and then there is a bright apple flavor that is really lovely. Lupica does apple flavors very well. I don’t taste the cranberry except for a slight hint of tartness as the tea cools.

I didn’t drink this at Christmas time, but today we had our first snowfall, so it’s been nice to sit and drink this while watching the snow fall outside.

Thank you, Naylynn for sharing this with me!

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This smells like everything I want in a Christmas tea – apples, fruit, sweet, spice, cloves, cinnamon, ginger… The tea base is very strong though and without adding cream and sugar, the apple didn’t really come out. It doesn’t quite fulfill the promise of the scent, but I will allow room for it being operator error in steeping. :)

Thanks, NayLynn, for including this in the Christmas card swap!