Lavender White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Just upped the rating a bit after using it as a face scrub and putting it in the bath. A multi-tasker! ha ha Oh, Lavender white tea... I am not sure what to do with theeeee. Definitely seems like...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2578 tasting notes

From Lupicia

The distinctive fusion of aromatic lavender with delicate white tea is ideal for a relaxing moment.

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

Oh, Lavender white tea… I am not sure what to do with theeeee.

Definitely seems like a good stress buster. I can see this being served at a spa with some new age music playing around. I love the way this smells and lavender is supposed to be good for headaches, anxiety and all sorts of other things. Somehow I like smelling it a bit more than I like drinking it. If you like to drink your flowers this might be just the thing for you.

I still have quite a bit left and I was hoping it would grow on me… but I think I’m going to take it home and bathe with it.

Lisbet

That is a very cool idea, using it as a face scrub and bathing with it. :)

Nicole

Try infusing with liquid in a quick bread or muffin recipe. I don’t care much for lavender in my tea either, but I have found I like it a lot in breads.

TeaBrat

Nicole -Thanks, it is almost gone now, I made some iced tea with it too…

CHAroma

Hahahahahaa, that’s hilarious! I never would have thought to use it in the bath or as a face scrub. :)

TeaBrat

I’m trying to be resourceful!

CHAroma