Loke Lani

Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 9 oz / 266 ml

• “Hey hey, I remembered to bring in my Hawaiian Lupicia sachets today for work. I bought these in sachets because by the time I got around to purchasing them all the loose leaf was sold out, but that...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1911 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday was unbelievably busy. Work, a haircut, going to see The Fault in Our Stars, my boyfriends birthday party, and then home to collapse into bed. Fun, but super busy, and no tea, out of my...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 826 tasting notes
  • “If you like fruity tisanes, this smells like heaven. If you don't, you'll be sorely disappointed. Light and dancy on the tongue, very playful. Delightful. :9” Read full tasting note
    janniverse 58 tasting notes
  • “I didn't think that I'd like this tea because the dry leaves smelled very floral. After brewing, I was pleasantly surprised. This does taste like an earl grey first with a subtle passion fruit at...” Read full tasting note
    hapatite 114 tasting notes

From Lupicia

A tea in the image of a pretty rose, flavored with elegant bergamot oil and passion fruit.

About Lupicia View company

1911 tasting notes

Hey hey, I remembered to bring in my Hawaiian Lupicia sachets today for work. I bought these in sachets because by the time I got around to purchasing them all the loose leaf was sold out, but that just means I have them for travel, which is kind of nice. I’ve even drank this one in stupidly cool water at a crappy hotel breakfast and it was pretty tasty even then.

This was quite delicious today, and I would gladly pick up more of it if I get a chance. C’mon Lupicia, put them back on your site! :D This is a nice change from a usual Earl Grey, as the passion fruit adds a softer side and a sweetness that is very pleasant. Definite yum!

Suziqzer

Hey, sometimes you take what you can get when you’re at a hotel. At least you thought ahead and brought your own tea! :)

Kat_Maria

I know, I wish they put these Hawaiian blends up permanently! By the time I ordered from them last, they were pretty much out of all of them.

Yesterday was unbelievably busy.
Fun, but super busy, and no tea, out of my pot that morning.
Well, a reward of a beloved tea this morning.
This is, for the second time, my last pot of Loke Lani. But its unexpectedly come back into my life before, so it may not be again.
Sweet, and fragrant, I really like this, and it has good memories attached to it. And this quiet morning will become one of those.
Sipdown. Man, I’m am going to need more tea soon, at the rate I’ve been sipping down. I’m down to about 31 teas! (which at one time would have seemed very high, and now I’m thinking, is a rather small amount. Heh)

mj

The Fault in Our Stars was so good! It’d be hard to go to a party after seeing it though. I was definitely all red and puffy from crying.

Rosehips

Yep, I’m afraid thats what happened to me. I managed to have a lot of fun, though. Maybe the other party goers thought I had allergies?

If you like fruity tisanes, this smells like heaven. If you don’t, you’ll be sorely disappointed. Light and dancy on the tongue, very playful. Delightful. :9

takgoti

Slightly late, but just as an aside, welcome to Steepster! I’m enjoying your reviews!

I didn’t think that I’d like this tea because the dry leaves smelled very floral. After brewing, I was pleasantly surprised. This does taste like an earl grey first with a subtle passion fruit at the end. All in all, another well balanced tea from Lupicia, but nothing extra-special to make me reach for it over any other tea.

Flavors: Flowers

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This is Earl Grey with passion fruit, and I absolutely love it. I drink it with milk and a little honey and it’s perfect. I will often go for this if I’m in the mood for something a little sweet, whereas I’ll go for straight Earl Grey if I don’t want sweet at all.

Bergamot Oil and Passion Fruit – nice blend! Smells great!!!! I like it!