Orange & Ginger

Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Hmm, this is better than I thought! The combination of orange and ginger doesn't sound too exciting to me, but at least it's not as off-putting as hibiscus and rosehip. Actually, I think I am...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes

From Lupicia

A black tea blended with dry ginger that has the refreshing aroma of orange. The orange peels and marigold make this tea a beautiful one. Serve hot, iced or with milk.

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

Hmm, this is better than I thought! The combination of orange and ginger doesn’t sound too exciting to me, but at least it’s not as off-putting as hibiscus and rosehip. Actually, I think I am getting to like ginger more and more :)

The notes of ginger and orange are rather mellow in this tea. The orange flavour is sweet, and there’s a bit of chocolate flavour too! The sweetness kinda neutralizes the hotness of ginger, which is good because ginger sometimes makes my mouth dry and sore. Now I enjoy the mild warmth in my cup, which help me unwind after a day of hard work… :)