Earl Grey Chocolat

Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

• “I've found it finally - my favourite chocolate tea!!! :D I just lurrrrrrve this!!!! As a chocolate lover, I am hopelessly attracted to chocolate teas. However, most of the chocolate teas in the...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes
  • “Since I really enjoyed their Earl Grey, I decided to try this one, even though I'd been burned by other chocolate teas. And I'm really glad I did. This is a truly decadent tea. Sometimes I felt...” Read full tasting note
    bookshark 149 tasting notes

From Lupicia

A chocolate-flavour tea with the aroma of Earl Grey, Indulge in the luxurious aroma of bergamot and rich chocolate. With blue mallow and cacao.

Steep in boiling water for 2.5 to 3 minutes.

About Lupicia View company

I’ve found it finally – my favourite chocolate tea!!! :D I just lurrrrrrve this!!!!

As a chocolate lover, I am hopelessly attracted to chocolate teas. However, most of the chocolate teas in the market are not as tasty as they have promised. Many of them smell lovely but there’s a lack of chocolate in the taste. Some are malty rather than chocolatey, and a few are even bitter. :(

But Earl Grey Chocolat of Lupicia is so so so different! It smells and tastes very much like milk chocolate – rich, sweet, chocolatey and non-bitter. Reminds me of hot Valrhona chocolate… it is so hard to believe that it is a tea. Better still, the base of this tea is a floral Earl Grey. The combination of bergamot and chocolate is awesomely fragrant and delicious, just like fruit-infused chocolate truffles. :D Serve it at a tea party and I am sure that every guest will be amazed!

Since I really enjoyed their Earl Grey, I decided to try this one, even though I’d been burned by other chocolate teas. And I’m really glad I did.

This is a truly decadent tea. Sometimes I felt like I was eating one of those chocolate covered fruit jellies, it was that good. The bergamot and cocoa are evenly balanced, and the one time I put sugar in it was amazing. It’s plenty good without, though. I almost felt guilty drinking this in the morning! Another Earl Grey win from Lupicia.