Masculin

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Having been a tea drinker for some time, I am now fully aware of my love for oolong and aversion to herbal teas (except peppermint). Knowing that this tea is a blend of ginseng, ginger, cinnamon...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 302 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Rooibos blended with maca powder and ginseng from North Korea. Consisting of also cinnamon and ginger, this is herbal tea effective in boosting your power!

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

Having been a tea drinker for some time, I am now fully aware of my love for oolong and aversion to herbal teas (except peppermint). Knowing that this tea is a blend of ginseng, ginger, cinnamon and mysterious maca, I prepared myself for the worst (it couldn’t be worst than rosehip and hibiscus, could it?) before taking a sip – and was pleasantly surprised. It’s rather hard to describe the taste but cinnamon was the more dominant flavour. Although many of the ingredients could taste quite strong, apparently they had neutralized one another. The result was a mellow, calming, warming potion that was slightly sweet. Nothing too grassy or spicy, and no weird sweetness (i.e. you know, the kind of sweetness imparted by licorice and marshmallow roots). Lupicia markets it as a “power booster” but I think it makes a great beverage before bedtime.