Masculin

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

From Lupicia

Rooibos blended with maca powder and ginseng from North Korea. Consisting of also cinnamon and ginger, this is herbal tea effective in boosting your power!

About Lupicia View company

Having been a tea drinker for some time, I am now fully aware of my love for oolong and aversion to herbal teas (except peppermint). Knowing that this tea is a blend of ginseng, ginger, cinnamon and mysterious maca, I prepared myself for the worst (it couldn’t be worst than rosehip and hibiscus, could it?) before taking a sip – and was pleasantly surprised. It’s rather hard to describe the taste but cinnamon was the more dominant flavour. Although many of the ingredients could taste quite strong, apparently they had neutralized one another. The result was a mellow, calming, warming potion that was slightly sweet. Nothing too grassy or spicy, and no weird sweetness (i.e. you know, the kind of sweetness imparted by licorice and marshmallow roots). Lupicia markets it as a “power booster” but I think it makes a great beverage before bedtime.

GCTTB V2

Picked this one ’cause of the name. I had to see/try this tea marketed for the manliest of men. Typically, I hate “gendered” tea or really drinks in general. What makes this “man” tea specifically? Will it literally put hair on my chest? Is my voice going to drop a few octaves? …Is my vagina going to become an outie?

I was disappointed when I opened the package though, ‘cause I was tasting this blend blindly and the aroma of the dry tea was overwhelmingly ginger. Yuck! Steeped up it’s not the worst thing in the world though. I mean, yeah it tastes quite strongly of ginger but there’s enough cinnamon in the blend that I’m not left with the sole flavour of a thing I really dislike…

However, I must report that upon consuming this cup of liquid masculinity I feel no different. I’ve still got an “innie” and my chest continues to be hairless.

CWarren

Thanks for the chuckles! :)

Jillian

LOL! (Good to see I’m not the only one who hates the gendered ‘everything’ that’s being sold these days)

Oh my goodness, I don’t quite know how to describe this tea. The cinnamon smell is strong. Its definitely an unusual taste to me, I did not like it at all. I gave it to my dad who insists that it tastes good and he likes it. I dunno, just not to my taste.