Elderflower & Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by iorek-byrnison

From Lupicia

Calming is this healing blend of elderflower, German chamomile, peppermint, rose hip and heath flower.

About Lupicia View company

This came in the Lupicia grab bag. I like chamomile okay but I’ve never had elderflower before. The tea seemed to be very vegetal like corn husks or something, I also found it slightly bitter. Wouldn’t drink this for the taste of it, really but it did seem to be nice and relaxing. Also I was interested about the health benefits of elderflower after I did some research on it, evidently it’s good for allergies.

Because FINALS WEEK STRESS.
I am SO ready for the school year to be over. I’m learning to love chamomile. This tea sloooowly grew on me and I only have one sachet left after this one! Ahh well. I’ll be home soon enough and I can buy some more :)

This tea was part of my $50 Happy Bag. Figured I would try it today because it is caffeine free. It has an interesting flavor, an earthiness from the chamomile and a zesty flavor I presume from the Elderflower. This is not one I would have bought on purpose and I certainly won’t likely buy it again. I will have to try it at night and see if helps me sleep. I don’t hate it and I don’t love it.

They sent the tea bags of this. Brewed two tea bags in one large mug for 5 min.

13 OZ / 384 ML

This is my night time brew for the past few nights. The calming of the chamomile is there, and the slightly hay-like taste from the elderflower is there. Unfortunately, there is a bit of rose hip in the blend, and this seems to overpower all of the other flavors. Maybe a hint of peppermint too?

It’s a pretty good tea blend. I prefer straight chamomile, though.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML