Paradise Green

Green Tea
Fruity, Mango, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by ajodasso

• “Just got home from watching The Muppets Most Wanted. Many of the reviews of it are like the reviews for this tea. Are either the movie or the tea going to change your life forever? Of course not...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1326 tasting notes
  • “Maaan I wish I knew what was going on with my mouth. Mostly when I drink something I get this odd, juicy-sweet-tart taste in my mouth. Even my mouthwash! It's not unpleasant, but it is misleading...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1979 tasting notes
  • “F and I used up all our pilfered wine in the spinach risotto, so we drank the pitcher of this I'd been cold-steeping. I can't even tell you how much I love Lupicia's greens iced in summer....” Read full tasting note
    annapocalyptic 300 tasting notes
  • “I think i'm going to need to try this one as a cold brew. It wasn't bad as a hot brew but I'm not sure that i was in the mood for a citrusy sort of green tea. I have a few more tea bags to try...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Japanese bancha sprinkled with island flowers and the sweet aroma of a balmy day in the tropics. It’s paradise in a cup.

About Lupicia View company

Before Steeping:
Scent- Very sweet, smells like Jucyfruit gum

After Steeping:
Color- Bight yellow
scent- a little less Jucyfruitish

Taste:
Nude- Jucyfruit, very strongtaste, it’s more of a melon-like tea
With sugar- just very wrong, like jucyfruit on a sugar high

*in all a calming tea, Not necessarily a fan of it, but I don’t like Jucyfruit gum

What is it about Lupicia’s fruit teas that my first reaction is always “Oh this is so cute”? That’s not even an adjective you can use to describe food, but seriously, this is adorable. It’s very light, just a tiny bit astringent, and then the aftertaste is pretty much what I imagine might happen if you ate Hawaii—all these summery fruits everywhere!

This was a free sample with my Christmas tea, but I’m actually wondering if I shouldn’t get more for this spring/summer. I’m glad I got to try it! It brightened up a dismal day and did its job well.

This is, I don’t know, the fruit punch of green teas. If you like tropical flavors in your tea, this is the way forward!

I’m having this while watching the newest episode of Once Upon a Time. It smells pretty fruity. The flavour is similar, but more mild. Green tea works better with the fruit flavours. Still tastes like Summer, but it’s nice than the black tea version.

Flavors: Fruity, Mango

This tea should definitely be had as an iced tea. I kept on getting sample tea bags as part of my Lupicia newsletter subscription, and kept on lamenting the fact because as a hot tea it’s nothing special—even a little overpowering in the fruitiness. But! It’s perfect as a lightly sweetened iced tea. I find that adding milk ( have it iced with half a cup of almond milk and a few drops of liquid stevia) and sweetening it a bit really mellows out the flavor. It makes an addictive iced latte. I use the almond milk that’s only 30 calories per 8 oz serving, and stevia is zero calories, so I can have many of these a day (and do!)

Flavors: Fruity

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

Steeped this one for the hubby and myself while we were waiting for dinner to finish cooking (navy beans and sausage, yum!). I really love how this tea smells—like Tropical Skittles and fresh flowers, with a slight grassy note from the green tea. I decided not to sweeten mine this time, and I really liked it. I got lots of floral notes, sweet rose and honeysuckle… hmm, honeysuckle… so I added a little bit of honey halfway through the cup. Yep, good decision. The honey woke it up just enough to take it from enjoyable to sublime. I used wildflower honey, because clover honey just isn’t my thing, but I got the feeling that clover honey might have been quite tasty in this tea as well (I guess because the smells of clover and honeysuckle kind of go together? My brain works in mysterious ways). Anyway, I really like this, but I may or may not buy more. I could live without it, but it would also be nice to have around.

I tried “Paradise” and I wasn’t a fan. I need strong, non-floral flavors in my tea. I’m a fan of oolongs and chais mostly, though I have found some green teas that I enjoy.

Green tea and tropical flavors. This smelled good tropical like. I steeped it up. And the taste was too melon like. So not my kind of tea.

Waking up with yet another cup of Paradise.

I liked this tea but didn’t love it. It tasted like a sweet tea and for some reason I couldn’t make out the tropical flavours. I should have made it iced instead I think.