Hifumi

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish
Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Interesting combination of houjicha and toasted rice! The aroma of toasted rice is very powerful when brewed (just like regular genmaicha), but the taste of rice is much less strong in the liquor....” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 314 tasting notes
  • “This tea has the unmistakably roasty smell of genmaicha. It's made with ancient rice, brown rice and rice pops. The flavor is very good and I had a nice, warm fuzzy feeling as I was drinking this....” Read full tasting note
    Sarsonator 243 tasting notes

From Lupicia

This houji-cha (roasted green tea) blend contains roasted rice, rice cracker and “ancient rice”. You’ll be sure to enjoy its nutty flavour and mild taste.

About Lupicia View company

Interesting combination of houjicha and toasted rice! The aroma of toasted rice is very powerful when brewed (just like regular genmaicha), but the taste of rice is much less strong in the liquor. Rather, the sweetness and roasted flavour of houjicha dominates the cup. The perfect autumn drink that warms you up.

This tea has the unmistakably roasty smell of genmaicha. It’s made with ancient rice, brown rice and rice pops. The flavor is very good and I had a nice, warm fuzzy feeling as I was drinking this. That lasted until I read my emails at work and lost my happy tea buzz.

The tea was very enjoyable. Work is not.