Ginger Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cuteordeath

• “I’m not yet sure how I feel about this tea. I didn’t like it when I first tried it, but now that another ginger tea has grown on me, I feel this one is a little too. I’m not a big...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 612 tasting notes
  • “Another disappointing flavoured tea. The base tea seems to be a pretty standard Chinese oolong, and that’s mostly what you can taste, with just a very slight zing of ginger at the end. The...” Read full tasting note
    luthien 265 tasting notes
  • “This tea is not one of my favourites from Lupicia. The oolong base is a bit overpowering and the ginger is almost non-exsistent. I can smell the ginger but i can’t really taste it. I’ve...” Read full tasting note
    Mad_Alyss_14 24 tasting notes

From Lupicia

An aromatic blend of Oolong tea and dried ginger, accentuated with pink pepper. As a digestive aid with a refreshing after-taste, this tea is the ideal conclusion to any meal. Drink during the winter to boost the immune system against colds and flu.

About Lupicia View company

I’m not yet sure how I feel about this tea. I didn’t like it when I first tried it, but now that another ginger tea has grown on me, I feel this one is a little too. I’m not a big fan of oolongs finding them to have a sort of flat cardboard like taste, yet I keep trying them as if it’s going to somehow change. The ginger isn’t a bold fresh ginger taste, but more of a dried and powdered spice ginger taste, muted and earthy.

I’ll likely give this tea one more try and then call it quits if I’m not won over by then. La Route Du Temps by Marriage Freres is my preference of the two.

Another disappointing flavoured tea. The base tea seems to be a pretty standard Chinese oolong, and that’s mostly what you can taste, with just a very slight zing of ginger at the end. The used leaves had a beautiful warm, tingly ginger smell to them; I wish that’s how the tea tasted, too.

This tea is not one of my favourites from Lupicia. The oolong base is a bit overpowering and the ginger is almost non-exsistent. I can smell the ginger but i can’t really taste it. I’ve tried mixing fresh ginger with the tea and that helps make it more gingery for me, but i don’t like having to put that much effort into making a tea taste good, since it’s supposed to taste like ginger in the first place.