Ginger Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cuteordeath

• “Another disappointing flavoured tea. The base tea seems to be a pretty standard Chinese oolong, and that's mostly what you can taste, with just a very slight zing of ginger at the end. The used...” Read full tasting note
    luthien 265 tasting notes
  • “This tea is not one of my favourites from Lupicia. The oolong base is a bit overpowering and the ginger is almost non-exsistent. I can smell the ginger but i can't really taste it. I've tried...” Read full tasting note
    Mad_Alyss_14 24 tasting notes

From Lupicia

An aromatic blend of Oolong tea and dried ginger, accentuated with pink pepper. As a digestive aid with a refreshing after-taste, this tea is the ideal conclusion to any meal. Drink during the winter to boost the immune system against colds and flu.

About Lupicia View company

Another disappointing flavoured tea. The base tea seems to be a pretty standard Chinese oolong, and that’s mostly what you can taste, with just a very slight zing of ginger at the end. The used leaves had a beautiful warm, tingly ginger smell to them; I wish that’s how the tea tasted, too.

This tea is not one of my favourites from Lupicia. The oolong base is a bit overpowering and the ginger is almost non-exsistent. I can smell the ginger but i can’t really taste it. I’ve tried mixing fresh ginger with the tea and that helps make it more gingery for me, but i don’t like having to put that much effort into making a tea taste good, since it’s supposed to taste like ginger in the first place.