Bravissimo!

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Suzi

• “This is so beautifully floral - if I weren't already a fan of floral teas, this would make me a believer, I'm sure of it. And it's so pretty! I'd wear this tea as jewelry; I really would. I...” Read full tasting note
    clareborn 258 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Lupicia #8516.

This tea makes a perfect gift as it has colorful flower petals like a bouquet.

Ingredients listed on the back of the label: Green tea, black tea, rose buds, marigold, cornflower, flavors.

About Lupicia View company

This is so beautifully floral – if I weren’t already a fan of floral teas, this would make me a believer, I’m sure of it. And it’s so pretty! I’d wear this tea as jewelry; I really would.

I know I’m drinking a lot of tea today, but there was a massive thunderstorm (even by Italian standards) this morning, and I watched it from my open window until it abated. It was so captivating that I was completely oblivious to how cold and rainsplattered I got, so I’ve been trying to warm up ever since.

JustJames

a bath with tea on the edge of the tub might do it…. then socks afterwards!

keychange

I didn’t know you were another floral lover. Have you trie Butiki’s rvc?

Anna

Haha, oh, I just commented on that tasting note of yours! No, I haven’t. I have to; I will. I’m going to pick up my first Butiki order when I go to the US (Italian customs are so hopeless) the week after next, and I’m very excited to try Stacy’s teas.

Anna

Oh, and I took the bath (with tea – Bravissimo! from Lupicia) and I’m wearing the mom-knit socks and the big, lush, wool cardigan, but it’s more of an inside cold, you know. I just sat there too long. I think I’ll wake up warm and toasty tomorrow, though.

gmathis

I don’t think I’m making this up….seems like somebody among us once posted that she found a tiny little bottle/vial on a chain and did exactly that—tucked in some leaves of a decorative tea.

Anna

I should go look for that on ETSY, then. Added bonus: you always have a small stash of your fave tea with you!

keychange

Can I send you some rvc while you’re in the us? You must must have some!

Anna

I will totally jump on that offer – I sent you a PM!