Ginger & Lemon Myrtle

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Citrus Zest, Dry Grass, Ginger, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “I'm staying home from work today, sick with a cold. This combination of lemon myrtle, ginger, rooibos, and honeybush sounded like just the thing to clear my head!! The rooibos and honeybush are...” Read full tasting note
    fcmonroe 251 tasting notes
  • “This is usually not my cup of tea but I am having a sore throat and I've run out of chamomile... most of the teas I have at home are black tea so I figure that this is the best for me. It really...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 318 tasting notes
  • “As a child, my grandmother used to make this remedy for me whenever my throat started to catch in hopes to prevent an oncoming cold. The first sip I took from a cuppa Ginger & Lemon Myrtle took me...” Read full tasting note
    GyozaHappyHour 4 tasting notes
  • “This was my pre-lunch tisane, which I drank as I was learning about dangling modifiers. It's a good one if you like a lemon and ginger mix. The honeybush and rooibos adds a good sweet element....” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2579 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Caffeine free rooibos and honey bush are blended with ginger and lemon for a refreshing and spicy zing.

About Lupicia View company

I’m staying home from work today, sick with a cold. This combination of lemon myrtle, ginger, rooibos, and honeybush sounded like just the thing to clear my head!! The rooibos and honeybush are the stars here, and the lemon myrtle and ginger give it a nice kick!! This is definitely something that I will be keeping around my tea cupboard. I enjoy it greatly and it is very refreshing. I’m thinking that this will be a great iced tea once summer is here.

Stephanie

Feel better soon! Ginger is great for colds! :)

This is usually not my cup of tea but I am having a sore throat and I’ve run out of chamomile… most of the teas I have at home are black tea so I figure that this is the best for me. It really is, I think. With ginger this herbal tea is very warming… it’s gentle and soothing to my throat. I don’t like lemon myrtle but I guess I can’t be too picky under such circumstances…

As a child, my grandmother used to make this remedy for me whenever my throat started to catch in hopes to prevent an oncoming cold. The first sip I took from a cuppa Ginger & Lemon Myrtle took me right back to that same time. However, while it did remind me of that fond childhood memory, it didn’t quite replicate the same soothing feeling I had experienced.
Smell

When first opening the closed loose leaf bag, the strong, lemon scent is what immediately hit me. Upon further takes, the hints of rooibos became more and more apparent. The ginger was very faint.

Taste

The lemon was the first thing that came to me, followed by the dry, grassy rooibos. The ginger became more and more prominent near the end, leaving its strong impression in the aftertaste.

Flavors: Citrus Zest, Dry Grass, Ginger, Lemon Zest

This was my pre-lunch tisane, which I drank as I was learning about dangling modifiers. It’s a good one if you like a lemon and ginger mix. The honeybush and rooibos adds a good sweet element. Overall quite enjoyable.

gmathis

Sadly, my teacup is empty. (Did I dangle properly?)

TeaBrat

looks ok to me :)

first of the Lupicia teas i jointly ordered with Cavocorax This was one of those random, toss in teas because i’m looking for more herbals that cavo jumped on board for sharing with me, even though neither of us knew what we were getting in to. This one is quite pleasant. As always though, i want MOAR ginger! I love that spiciness that comes from good ginger in a tea. Mostly, this is lemon myrtle with a hint of ginger…but it was tasty. I’ll have to see if i can coax a little more ginger out of this in future steepings. Thanks for sharing this one with me cavo!

TeaBrat

want! I bet I would like this. he he

Cavocorax

Thanks for sharing with me! :D