Ginger & Lemon Myrtle

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “I'm staying home from work today, sick with a cold. This combination of lemon myrtle, ginger, rooibos, and honeybush sounded like just the thing to clear my head!! The rooibos and honeybush are...” Read full tasting note
    fcmonroe 251 tasting notes
  • “This is usually not my cup of tea but I am having a sore throat and I've run out of chamomile... most of the teas I have at home are black tea so I figure that this is the best for me. It really...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes
  • “Tea of the mid-morning here. I had a doctor's appointment downtown and I decided it was time to go to the Westfield Mall to check in on the Lupicia store and David's Tea (but not Teavana, ha). Of...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes
  • “first of the Lupicia teas i jointly ordered with *Cavocorax* This was one of those random, toss in teas because i'm looking for more herbals that cavo jumped on board for sharing with me, even...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Caffeine free rooibos and honey bush are blended with ginger and lemon for a refreshing and spicy zing.

About Lupicia View company

I’m staying home from work today, sick with a cold. This combination of lemon myrtle, ginger, rooibos, and honeybush sounded like just the thing to clear my head!! The rooibos and honeybush are the stars here, and the lemon myrtle and ginger give it a nice kick!! This is definitely something that I will be keeping around my tea cupboard. I enjoy it greatly and it is very refreshing. I’m thinking that this will be a great iced tea once summer is here.

Stephanie

Feel better soon! Ginger is great for colds! :)

This is usually not my cup of tea but I am having a sore throat and I’ve run out of chamomile… most of the teas I have at home are black tea so I figure that this is the best for me. It really is, I think. With ginger this herbal tea is very warming… it’s gentle and soothing to my throat. I don’t like lemon myrtle but I guess I can’t be too picky under such circumstances…

Tea of the mid-morning here. I had a doctor’s appointment downtown and I decided it was time to go to the Westfield Mall to check in on the Lupicia store and David’s Tea (but not Teavana, ha).

Of course I do not NEED any more tea but I needed a treat and I also picked up the small Lupicia Handy Cooler. I broke mine last year and I loved it for cold brewing tea.

This particular tisane is a mix of rooibos, honeybush and lemon myrtle. I love ginger so I figured I would like this blend, and I do. It definitely has a strong ginger element with plenty of lemon from the lemon myrtle. The last flavor I taste is the honeybush. I wonder what this would have been like as a rooibos only blend because sometimes I find honeybush to be a bit sweet for me. Overall I’m finding this to be pretty tasty though, and it might be good iced too. Definitely recommended if you’re a ginger fan and it’s nice for a no caffeine option.

Boiling 7 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

i like this one :)

CharlotteZero

I love the Loving Hut in the Westfield Mall. Their food is so, so good…Albeit, not the healthiest. But “bad” vegan food can be such a rare treat.

TeaBrat

I thought about going there for lunch but it was 11 am and I just wasn’t that hungry. Their food is really good though!

mrmopar

You can never have enough tea…..

first of the Lupicia teas i jointly ordered with Cavocorax This was one of those random, toss in teas because i’m looking for more herbals that cavo jumped on board for sharing with me, even though neither of us knew what we were getting in to. This one is quite pleasant. As always though, i want MOAR ginger! I love that spiciness that comes from good ginger in a tea. Mostly, this is lemon myrtle with a hint of ginger…but it was tasty. I’ll have to see if i can coax a little more ginger out of this in future steepings. Thanks for sharing this one with me cavo!

TeaBrat

want! I bet I would like this. he he

Cavocorax

Thanks for sharing with me! :D