Fruit Green Blend
Lemon, Lemon Zest, Citrus
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “I used up the last of this yesterday!! Just squeaked in heating up the water before we lost power for 5 hours. Very grateful that it's back on now, and that the tree that fell during the storm...” Read full tasting note
    fcmonroe 251 tasting notes
  • “So, what does The Cookie Lady giver herself as a birthday present, you ask? Well, a 10-mile beach run and a shopping trip at a local Japanese marketplace (that is also home to a Lupicia store), of...” Read full tasting note
    thecookielady 121 tasting notes
  • “I tried this at the store today. It was so good iced. There was a nice citrus scent, similar to lemon. The flavour was bright and citrus. Now I want to try more Yuzu things. ” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 454 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Refreshing flavor of Yuzu (Japanese citrus fruit) highlights the taste of Japanese green tea.

About Lupicia View company

I used up the last of this yesterday!! Just squeaked in heating up the water before we lost power for 5 hours. Very grateful that it’s back on now, and that the tree that fell during the storm didn’t do any more than damaging a neighbor’s car and taking out some power lines.

Cofftea

Nice timing! Glad you’re safe:)

LENA

oh wow….glad the power is back!

So, what does The Cookie Lady giver herself as a birthday present, you ask? Well, a 10-mile beach run and a shopping trip at a local Japanese marketplace (that is also home to a Lupicia store), of course! It was the Mitsuwa Marketplace in Costa Mesa, to be exact. This is the first time I’ve been to a Lupicia store and was happy to find a very sweet, helpful employee working there, since I’ve heard that the Los Angeles location doesn’t have the friendliest staff.

So, the tea! I sampled this tea iced and was surprised to find that it tasted exactly the way I would imagine an unsweet/unsour version of lemonade to taste like. It was as though you were getting the complete taste of a lemon (including the peel/zest flavor) without any of the bitterness I would have expected. It was light and quite refreshing. My boyfriend tried it and said that the taste reminded him of when his mother used to add leaves from their lemon tree to boiling water and serve it on cold nights. He quite liked it, which is really saying something for him!

I didn’t pick this one up today because I got so overwhelmed that I decided to only get 2 teas now that I know how close they are to me and that they will literally (and happily) let you try a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g in the store. Very exciting!

For the record, I had so much fun choosing candies and snacks from the actual market part of the marketplace, most of which I could not actually read the packages for….the one English word listed on the backs of most of these candies just says “candy” or “soft candy” and the bag of very-not-normal Cheetos that had a picture of delicious-looking roasted corn on the front just said “corn snack” on the back.

Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Zest

cookies

Happy birthday! Tea shopping sounds like a perfect way to spend a b-day.

The Cookie Lady

Thank you :) Even better when it was such a good in-store experience!

TeaBrat

I like going to Japantown in San Francisco for the shopping!

TeaBrat

Happy Birthday!

The Cookie Lady

Thank you! I’m hoping to be able to take a vacation up to San Francisco some time next year, and you know tea shops will be on the list of stops :)

Stephanie

Sounds like a great day!

Flavors: Citrus

Cameron B.

Yum! Did you get to try Kumquat?

Lariel of Lórien

It was not a sample there, I asked.