Rooibos Mediterranee

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “ICED LATTE! I had the craving for earl grey after insanely chewy, filling and cheesy mochi pizza (that turned out really messy to make). Decided to give this tea a shot from my Lupicia Happy...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 936 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Rooibos tea is scented with distinctive bergamot orange essence. This refreshing taste suits iced tea.

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

ICED LATTE!

I had the craving for earl grey after insanely chewy, filling and cheesy mochi pizza (that turned out really messy to make). Decided to give this tea a shot from my Lupicia Happy bag!

Double strength, poured over ice and soymilk with a little agave. Wish I had honey but I’m out. Overall, pretty good. The earl grey flavor is both citrusy and bergamont. The rooibos as a latte is not strong – good for me who isn’t into red rooibos taste. I probably should do a tasting not as a latte, but this is pretty solid and would do it again! Wish this was a little more bergamont in flavor.