Peach Melba

Rooibos Tea
Peach, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by fcmonroe

From Lupicia

The delicious aroma of peaches and cream brings out the sweetness of the rooibos tea.

About Lupicia View company

I had a cup of this tea last night before bed. I liked it a lot and I’m upping the rating somewhat. It has a nice flavor, but is not too fruity. I’ll probably reorder this when it is gone, unless I can find something similar that I like better.

Another tea sachet sample from Ost! I made a haiku of this tea while I drank it, do you want to hear it? It goes:

No no no no no
Rooibos is not good at all
Where Da peach at, yo?

I hope this wasn’t overstepped. I brewed this for 4 minutes in boiling water. It came out to be a thick, syrupy cherry wood mess. I had to think hard about the peach to taste it. I though there was some cinnamon as well, maybe something that could have been pastry-esque, but I think I’m just grasping at straws now. Meh. Totes not my style.

Flavors: Peach, Wood

More haiku reviews!

Haha Love the haiku!

I know-this one was so disappointing! If I knew it was that bad before I wouldn’t have bothered sending it to you D:

Definitely taste the woody rooibos in this tea, the peach flavor really isn’t strong enough. :( Which I find rather disappointing personally. I am always on the hunt for an amazing peach tea. Though I can’t be too disappointed since this one has gotten a lot of other poor reviews from people here. But I’ve always wanted to try it. Glad I got it in their newsletter.
I think this might be the one that I got three newsletters of xD I gave one of the packages to my lil bro for his birthday and he liked it, so maybe I’ll give him that last package of it since it’s too weak for me.

Flavors: Peach, Wood

I had the same underwhelming experience.

Have you tried Lupicia’s Momoko? AMAZING peach flavor.

No, but it is going on my list now— thanks for the rec!

Yeah I have, Dustin, but I can’t stand their vanilla flavoring. It’s wayy too artificial for me. :(

Oh, bummer! I registered it more as cream than vanilla.

A rooibos that I like?! Impossible! Got this sample in the most recent Lupicia tea magazine. I wouldn’t have thought to try it otherwise. It has a really creamy yet strong and earthy peach flavor. I can taste a little rooibos in the aftertaste. It isn’t the bright peach flavor like their Momoko, but it is still really good. Adding creamer obscures the taste on the sip a little for me, but the aftertaste is just as nice. Adding sugar just makes it sweet and doesn’t really change or amplify the flavors. I might actually consider buying some of this for more evening options!

Lupicia rooibos is the best!

I have had some of their others and wasn’t super taken by them, aside from the honeydew. This one surprised me! What others did you like of theirs?

I’m a fan of caramel & rum, piccolo, and jardin sauvage. :)

This free sample came from the Lupicia newsletter. The dry leaf smells kind of funky, like rooibos and peach liquor.

Brewed, I am not terribly impressed with this one. Maybe I should have used a smaller cup instead of a 12 oz mug, but I’m just not getting much flavor from this aside from a rooibos flavor. Not too impressed but won’t rate for now since this could be a user error :)

Thank you Lupicia for the free sample. I’m not a big fan of Red rooibos. It always gives me a funny sensation in my throat that makes me wonder if I’m allergic or something. Anyway, did you know that peach melba is a dessert? Go look it up. Sounds pretty good. I’m tempted to mix this with a raspberry tea to get that flavor. Without the raspberry it’s still close to what I’m assuming that would taste like. The peaches and cream flavor is great. I’m tempted to try almond milk but I don’t want to ruin it.

And I’m sorry but who has ever put marshmallow topping on their tea? No. Probably…. maybe. Maythe Japanese. Could make a really cute milk tea drink with burnt marshmallow toppings..

Sample from the Lupicia newsletter, which was a complete surprise since I couldn’t remember placing any orders recently…maybe last year? The dry sachet has a peaches-and-cream scent, along with a slightly woodsy, boozey contribution from the rooibos. This one brews up intimidatingly dark, as rooibos often does. The peach flavor is very fresh and natural. There’s a crispness to the body of the tea that almost makes me believe it’s a peach black tea. Highly delectable with a splash of milk as well. A few years ago I would never have imagined I’d enjoy rooibos, but it has been growing on me a lot. This is one of the great ones.

I received this sample in the mail this month. For some reason I wasn’t expecting it to be rooibos. It was a good cup. I added a little sugar and it was very peachy. I am not sure if it would be a tea I would purchase, but this was a decent cup.

I’ve been meaning to try this tea, as I am generally a fan of Lupicia’s rooibos blends, and Ta Da! It was in this month’s newsletter! Score!

It tastes very mildly of peach and vanilla. Very smooth. Overall, I like piccolo and jardin sauvage better, but I wouldn’t turn it down, if offered. :)

This was ok, it’s got a nice juicy, candy peach taste going on but you can tell it is rooibos so I don’t really like it much.