Peach Melba

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by fcmonroe

• “This is a percent decent tea, though it’s slippery and hard to describe. The aroma of peach is delightful but doesn’t linger. It’s a rooibos which, ill be honest,is unusual in...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5945 tasting notes
  • “Okay soooooo I really DO NOT like rooibos. I have said that many times but I have to say … as for a rooibos blend – this one is out of the park! I actually am...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “Side Note – I’m approaching my 700th tasting note. :) This is 695. This looks thickly Rooibos and smells like it too. Not offering me much temptation but I will prepare it...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1227 tasting notes
  • “Sil Sample Sipdown!! I’m sitting here waiting for the Game of Thrones to start. I’ve been enjoying sipping teas. I have to say, rooibos freaks me out, Read full tasting note
    terri-harplady 3114 tasting notes

From Lupicia

The delicious aroma of peaches and cream brings out the sweetness of the rooibos tea.

About Lupicia View company

I had a cup of this tea last night before bed. I liked it a lot and I’m upping the rating somewhat. It has a nice flavor, but is not too fruity. I’ll probably reorder this when it is gone, unless I can find something similar that I like better.

This free sample came from the Lupicia newsletter. The dry leaf smells kind of funky, like rooibos and peach liquor.

Brewed, I am not terribly impressed with this one. Maybe I should have used a smaller cup instead of a 12 oz mug, but I’m just not getting much flavor from this aside from a rooibos flavor. Not too impressed but won’t rate for now since this could be a user error :)

Thank you Lupicia for the free sample. I’m not a big fan of Red rooibos. It always gives me a funny sensation in my throat that makes me wonder if I’m allergic or something. Anyway, did you know that peach melba is a dessert? Go look it up. Sounds pretty good. I’m tempted to mix this with a raspberry tea to get that flavor. Without the raspberry it’s still close to what I’m assuming that would taste like. The peaches and cream flavor is great. I’m tempted to try almond milk but I don’t want to ruin it.

And I’m sorry but who has ever put marshmallow topping on their tea? No. Probably…. maybe. Maythe Japanese. Could make a really cute milk tea drink with burnt marshmallow toppings..

Sample from the Lupicia newsletter, which was a complete surprise since I couldn’t remember placing any orders recently…maybe last year? The dry sachet has a peaches-and-cream scent, along with a slightly woodsy, boozey contribution from the rooibos. This one brews up intimidatingly dark, as rooibos often does. The peach flavor is very fresh and natural. There’s a crispness to the body of the tea that almost makes me believe it’s a peach black tea. Highly delectable with a splash of milk as well. A few years ago I would never have imagined I’d enjoy rooibos, but it has been growing on me a lot. This is one of the great ones.

I received this sample in the mail this month. For some reason I wasn’t expecting it to be rooibos. It was a good cup. I added a little sugar and it was very peachy. I am not sure if it would be a tea I would purchase, but this was a decent cup.

I’ve been meaning to try this tea, as I am generally a fan of Lupicia’s rooibos blends, and Ta Da! It was in this month’s newsletter! Score!

It tastes very mildly of peach and vanilla. Very smooth. Overall, I like piccolo and jardin sauvage better, but I wouldn’t turn it down, if offered. :)

This was ok, it’s got a nice juicy, candy peach taste going on but you can tell it is rooibos so I don’t really like it much.

This is a fairly mild tea in my opinion. I went through an entire loose leaf bag and had a hard time writing a review.

The flavor is balanced so that nothing really stands out; or maybe it is too subtle for my palate. I do tend to like flavorful things :) You can taste the Rooibos and hint of peach but I’ve drank cups of this without remembering what it tasted like =\