Golden Honey Dew

Rooibos Tea
Green Rooibos, Honeydew, Marigold Flowers
Green Melons, Honeydew, Melon, Roasted, Sweet, Round , Smooth, Honey, Cantaloupe, Candy, Honey Dew
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359

From Lupicia

Caffeine-free green rooibos tea is scented with Californian honeydew melon.

About Lupicia View company

I adore melon. Green rooibos is perfect for this because it gives it a freshness. I prefer this iced, with a bit of sweetener. Not much more to even say.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Drank an entire gallon of this chilled on the way to Indy. Very smooth taste with no sugar needed. This is a must try for anyone who is making iced teas this summer.
Even if you dislike rooibos, chances are you’ll love this.

Very authentic and juicy melon flavour with roasted tones. Fresh-tasting- like biting into a just-harvested piece of fruit. Sweetness is balanced amazingly-well with the other flavours. I would love to see this flavouring paired with tea- that would probably be the only way to make this blend better!

Thanks to Sil for sharing with me!

Flavors: Melon, Roasted, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

I will come right out and say that I DON’T like rooibos. Something about it is medicinal and off-putting. But this…THIS is magical. It’s sweet and melony and wonderful. The first time I put it over ice was a life-changing experience. Now there’s always a pitcher of iced Golden Honeydew in my fridge.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Round , Smooth, Sweet

This was a sample from Skysamurai.

I am amazed that this is rooibos. The melon flavour is not artificial at all. There is no astringency whatsoever. Quite lovely in fact. Thanks Sky!

Flavors: Honey, Melon

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Thank you Marzipan for this one. You were right. I loved this one! Sweet honeydew with a bit of honey on the side. I wasn’t such a fan of this hot but I LOVED this one iced. So good.

Flavors: Honey, Honeydew, Melon

Another sample from Ost!

This is literally melon crack. one sniff and i was hooked. i seriously just need to order this already. i love honeydew flavored anything. Seriously, when i quit smoking, i used a low-nicotine vape pen. my first flavor? Honeydew. thankfully, i’m off the nicotine and on to something far less dangerous but just as addicting; this tea.

Full review:

Love this one!

So good!

Zack S.

So far this is the best melon tea I’ve had! Any other recommendations for Honeydew teas?

I’m hard-pressed to find another tea quite like this. Lupicia makes a melon oolong, which is also spot on! I’ve been curious about Bird Pick’s Honeydew Sencha for awhile..

This one is just really, really good. And it’s a green rooibos base. It’s a definite purchase, as it fills the holes left by past melon teas and caffeine-free fruit rooibos blends.

Thank you so much, Sil, and OMGsrsly for delivering me the largest parcel of tea I’ve ever seen!

Flavors: Honeydew

MELON!!!!! Sweet, juicy melon. This is really fantastic. If you or a distant cousin is even mildly indifferent towards the taste of honeydew pick this one up. It’s almost more flavorful than the actual fruit without tasting artificial at all. I’m totally sold on green rooibos now (or at least Lupicia’s offerings). I can’t wait to try it iced.

Flavors: Honeydew

I cold brewed a jug of this last night before bed. I like it hot, but it really shines as an iced tea. Naturally sweet, mild, smooth, refreshing! Summer is coming! I can see drinking this al lsummer long.

This tea is good. I tried it recently, and it does taste better cold.