Golden Honey Dew

Rooibos Tea
Green Rooibos, Honeydew, Marigold Flowers
Melon, Roasted, Sweet, Honeydew, Round , Smooth, Honey, Cantaloupe, Candy, Green Melons, Honey Dew
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359

From Lupicia

Caffeine-free green rooibos tea is scented with Californian honeydew melon.

About Lupicia View company

Very authentic and juicy melon flavour with roasted tones. Fresh-tasting- like biting into a just-harvested piece of fruit. Sweetness is balanced amazingly-well with the other flavours. I would love to see this flavouring paired with tea- that would probably be the only way to make this blend better!

Thanks to Sil for sharing with me!

Flavors: Melon, Roasted, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

I will come right out and say that I DON’T like rooibos. Something about it is medicinal and off-putting. But this…THIS is magical. It’s sweet and melony and wonderful. The first time I put it over ice was a life-changing experience. Now there’s always a pitcher of iced Golden Honeydew in my fridge.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Round , Smooth, Sweet

This was a sample from Skysamurai.

I am amazed that this is rooibos. The melon flavour is not artificial at all. There is no astringency whatsoever. Quite lovely in fact. Thanks Sky!

Flavors: Honey, Melon

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Thank you Marzipan for this one. You were right. I loved this one! Sweet honeydew with a bit of honey on the side. I wasn’t such a fan of this hot but I LOVED this one iced. So good.

Flavors: Honey, Honeydew, Melon

Another sample from Ost!

This is literally melon crack. one sniff and i was hooked. i seriously just need to order this already. i love honeydew flavored anything. Seriously, when i quit smoking, i used a low-nicotine vape pen. my first flavor? Honeydew. thankfully, i’m off the nicotine and on to something far less dangerous but just as addicting; this tea.

Full review:

Nichole

Love this one!

sren

So good!

Zack S.

So far this is the best melon tea I’ve had! Any other recommendations for Honeydew teas?

TheLastDodo

I’m hard-pressed to find another tea quite like this. Lupicia makes a melon oolong, which is also spot on! I’ve been curious about Bird Pick’s Honeydew Sencha for awhile..

This one is just really, really good. And it’s a green rooibos base. It’s a definite purchase, as it fills the holes left by past melon teas and caffeine-free fruit rooibos blends.

Thank you so much, Sil, and OMGsrsly for delivering me the largest parcel of tea I’ve ever seen!

Flavors: Honeydew

yaaaaay!!

MELON!!!!! Sweet, juicy melon. This is really fantastic. If you or a distant cousin is even mildly indifferent towards the taste of honeydew pick this one up. It’s almost more flavorful than the actual fruit without tasting artificial at all. I’m totally sold on green rooibos now (or at least Lupicia’s offerings). I can’t wait to try it iced.

Flavors: Honeydew

I cold brewed a jug of this last night before bed. I like it hot, but it really shines as an iced tea. Naturally sweet, mild, smooth, refreshing! Summer is coming! I can see drinking this al lsummer long.

ThainofBuckland

This tea is good. I tried it recently, and it does taste better cold.

This smells and tastes just like honeydew. I’m not a big fan of the fruit, but the juice itself is good, and I’ve had my share of honeydew gum, and this has a nice flavor while not tasting artificial. I didn’t realize it was a green rooibos when it came in Tracey’s traveling tea box, because the predominant smell is honeydew, but it makes sense. I will have to try green rooibos by itself to know how it tastes. I think this tea tastes best cold. It’s almost like drinking honeydew juice.

Flavors: Honeydew, Sweet

Whoa. Best flavored rooibos I’ve EVER had, hands down. I’m SO SO SO tempted to say “BEST MELON FLAVORED TEA EVER”, but I haven’t had Butiki’s Cantaloupe & Cream since I got into white teas. It’s the only other one that could come close. I’m going to hold my tongue until then.

And I’m going to drink this every night.

Holy crap this is amazing.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Sweet