Golden Honey Dew

Rooibos Tea
Green Rooibos, Honeydew, Marigold Flowers
Green Melons, Honeydew, Melon, Roasted, Sweet, Round , Smooth, Honey, Cantaloupe, Candy, Honey Dew
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359

From Lupicia

Caffeine-free green rooibos tea is scented with Californian honeydew melon.

About Lupicia View company

Have I not reviewed this yet? :O
I absolutely love this tea. LOVE.
First of all, it’s green rooibos. I wish tea makers would do more with green rooibos. I wish they’d chuck out red rooibos and just focus on the green. But anyway… The taste is so much like sweet ripe melon it’s like magic. You don’t need a lot of leaf to make a well flavored cup, but even so, I’ve ordered 3 pouches of this already in the last year. I never reorder teas at this rate. Delicious.

1934 tasting notes

Thanks again for the awesome sale, MissB! This is one I’ve been dying to try! Anything melon! But this HAS to be the highest rated green rooibos! The color of the cup still looks like red rooibos though. The flavor couldn’t be better — it’s like drinking a cup of melon juice. Amazing. It might have a completely syrupy texture if not for the slight woodiness texture from the rooibos. I’m used to seeing melon flavored teas have a white base. I think I like a nice melon white tea slightly better as a base… maybe because I like white tea better or it pairs better with melon, but this one is pretty darn good especially as a no caffeine late night option when I’m craving melon! And MissB sent over quite a few teaspoons. :D

I adore melon. Green rooibos is perfect for this because it gives it a freshness. I prefer this iced, with a bit of sweetener. Not much more to even say.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Drank an entire gallon of this chilled on the way to Indy. Very smooth taste with no sugar needed. This is a must try for anyone who is making iced teas this summer.
Even if you dislike rooibos, chances are you’ll love this.

Very authentic and juicy melon flavour with roasted tones. Fresh-tasting- like biting into a just-harvested piece of fruit. Sweetness is balanced amazingly-well with the other flavours. I would love to see this flavouring paired with tea- that would probably be the only way to make this blend better!

Thanks to Sil for sharing with me!

Flavors: Melon, Roasted, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

I will come right out and say that I DON’T like rooibos. Something about it is medicinal and off-putting. But this…THIS is magical. It’s sweet and melony and wonderful. The first time I put it over ice was a life-changing experience. Now there’s always a pitcher of iced Golden Honeydew in my fridge.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Round , Smooth, Sweet

This was a sample from Skysamurai.

I am amazed that this is rooibos. The melon flavour is not artificial at all. There is no astringency whatsoever. Quite lovely in fact. Thanks Sky!

Flavors: Honey, Melon

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Thank you Marzipan for this one. You were right. I loved this one! Sweet honeydew with a bit of honey on the side. I wasn’t such a fan of this hot but I LOVED this one iced. So good.

Flavors: Honey, Honeydew, Melon

Another sample from Ost!

This is literally melon crack. one sniff and i was hooked. i seriously just need to order this already. i love honeydew flavored anything. Seriously, when i quit smoking, i used a low-nicotine vape pen. my first flavor? Honeydew. thankfully, i’m off the nicotine and on to something far less dangerous but just as addicting; this tea.

Full review:

Nichole

Love this one!

sren

So good!

Zack S.

So far this is the best melon tea I’ve had! Any other recommendations for Honeydew teas?

TheLastDodo

I’m hard-pressed to find another tea quite like this. Lupicia makes a melon oolong, which is also spot on! I’ve been curious about Bird Pick’s Honeydew Sencha for awhile..

This one is just really, really good. And it’s a green rooibos base. It’s a definite purchase, as it fills the holes left by past melon teas and caffeine-free fruit rooibos blends.

Thank you so much, Sil, and OMGsrsly for delivering me the largest parcel of tea I’ve ever seen!

Flavors: Honeydew