Golden Honey Dew

Rooibos Tea
Green Rooibos, Honeydew, Marigold Flowers
Honey Dew, Green Melons, Honeydew, Melon, Roasted, Sweet, Round , Smooth, Honey, Cantaloupe, Candy
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359

From Lupicia

Caffeine-free green rooibos tea is scented with Californian honeydew melon.

About Lupicia View company

Another sample from Ost!

This is literally melon crack. one sniff and i was hooked. i seriously just need to order this already. i love honeydew flavored anything. Seriously, when i quit smoking, i used a low-nicotine vape pen. my first flavor? Honeydew. thankfully, i’m off the nicotine and on to something far less dangerous but just as addicting; this tea.

Full review:

Nichole

Love this one!

sren

So good!

Zack S.

So far this is the best melon tea I’ve had! Any other recommendations for Honeydew teas?

TheLastDodo

I’m hard-pressed to find another tea quite like this. Lupicia makes a melon oolong, which is also spot on! I’ve been curious about Bird Pick’s Honeydew Sencha for awhile..

This one is just really, really good. And it’s a green rooibos base. It’s a definite purchase, as it fills the holes left by past melon teas and caffeine-free fruit rooibos blends.

Thank you so much, Sil, and OMGsrsly for delivering me the largest parcel of tea I’ve ever seen!

Flavors: Honeydew

yaaaaay!!

MELON!!!!! Sweet, juicy melon. This is really fantastic. If you or a distant cousin is even mildly indifferent towards the taste of honeydew pick this one up. It’s almost more flavorful than the actual fruit without tasting artificial at all. I’m totally sold on green rooibos now (or at least Lupicia’s offerings). I can’t wait to try it iced.

Flavors: Honeydew

I cold brewed a jug of this last night before bed. I like it hot, but it really shines as an iced tea. Naturally sweet, mild, smooth, refreshing! Summer is coming! I can see drinking this al lsummer long.

ThainofBuckland

This tea is good. I tried it recently, and it does taste better cold.

This smells and tastes just like honeydew. I’m not a big fan of the fruit, but the juice itself is good, and I’ve had my share of honeydew gum, and this has a nice flavor while not tasting artificial. I didn’t realize it was a green rooibos when it came in Tracey’s traveling tea box, because the predominant smell is honeydew, but it makes sense. I will have to try green rooibos by itself to know how it tastes. I think this tea tastes best cold. It’s almost like drinking honeydew juice.

Flavors: Honeydew, Sweet

Whoa. Best flavored rooibos I’ve EVER had, hands down. I’m SO SO SO tempted to say “BEST MELON FLAVORED TEA EVER”, but I haven’t had Butiki’s Cantaloupe & Cream since I got into white teas. It’s the only other one that could come close. I’m going to hold my tongue until then.

And I’m going to drink this every night.

Holy crap this is amazing.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Sweet

Cooking TTB #4

Oh Lupicia, where have you been all my life? Every tea I’ve tried from this company has been stellar and Golden Honey Dew is no exception! It tastes like I squeezed a fresh, juicy honeydew melon directly into my cup…no artificial flavor, no woody roobios aftertaste. This is another one I’d love to try iced at some point.

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

From the Cooking TTB.

Ugh, how does Lupicia do it? Their melon flavouring is sooooooo good. So juicy and natural. I want all their melon teas, all of them!

I love that this one is a green rooibos. The base just nicely supports the melon flavour, with no woody or medicinal notes.

So so delicious.

Flavors: Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Melon, Sweet

I somehow never reviewed this!

It is DELICIOUS.

Definitely a realistic melon taste. And green rooibos is a-ok by me, unlike disgusting loathesome regular rooibos that tastes like wood!

I only got one tin of this. But I have the melon oolong which I realize is a different tea base, but is equally melony and realistically flavoured, so I like them equally.

melon oolong lost it’s flavour a little for me after a time…honeydew one hasn’t yet

Sipdown! This one has grown on me a lot, although it does seem to be a better choice for the summer season than colder weather. In any case, it’s a very soothing evening treat.

I’m still really busy, but looking forward to having more tea and the time to enjoy it, come this time next month…