Sakurambo (cherry)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by harukaJU

From Lupicia

Black tea with fresh Japanese cherry flavor. Its sour-sweet aroma is taste-catching and its cute topping with the image of red ripened cherries is also eye-catching.

About Lupicia View company

meh. I can see why this blend appeals to some folks but it is not for me. It hovers on being slightly artificial and then not. Into the swap box it goes as i’m sure there are others out there who would prefer this over me.

Terri HarpLady

Just don’t send any MY way, LOL!

haha naw – i try not to send flavoured your way unless they are higher up on my list of happy :)

…though it would serve you right! haha

I love this tea! I love the cherry aftertaste, and the smell is divine. One of my favorites.

Many cherry blossoms away from tasting this last, actually it’s been nine years. I would be assuaged by the word nostalgic here, because it’s a tea mostly suited for the in cup steep, and then again it’s the first one I had had in soo long since going to the UK and having my first taste of black tea from the proper vendor. I’m usually a green tea drinker but so long as you don’t oversteep this one it’s great iced or after a casual clothes optional yoga session with someone you’ve hardly known more than two weeks, so yeah I recommend this.