Sakurambo (cherry)

Black Fruit Blend
Cherry, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by harukaJU

• “meh. I can see why this blend appeals to some folks but it is not for me. It hovers on being slightly artificial and then not. Into the swap box it goes as i'm sure there are others out there...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4942 tasting notes
  • “My free sample from a Lupicia visit. It does smell somewhat like cherries, and another fruit I can't really place. The flavour is bit oddly sweet. Could call it interesting, I guess, but I prefer...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 420 tasting notes
  • “Very floral, with cherry undertones, and something that reminds me of pomegranates, but not quite. Astringent and very floral equals perfume taste so, no thank you, not for me. ” Read full tasting note
    Visa1379 237 tasting notes
  • “Oversteeped this by, um...a lot. Ooops. Sorry tea. But you've gotten too bitter to drink, so I need to make something else, since I can't seem to fix you. Better luck next time.” Read full tasting note
    heathermartin 607 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Black tea with fresh Japanese cherry flavor. Its sour-sweet aroma is taste-catching and its cute topping with the image of red ripened cherries is also eye-catching.

About Lupicia View company

meh. I can see why this blend appeals to some folks but it is not for me. It hovers on being slightly artificial and then not. Into the swap box it goes as i’m sure there are others out there who would prefer this over me.

Terri HarpLady

Just don’t send any MY way, LOL!

haha naw – i try not to send flavoured your way unless they are higher up on my list of happy :)

…though it would serve you right! haha

My free sample from a Lupicia visit. It does smell somewhat like cherries, and another fruit I can’t really place. The flavour is bit oddly sweet. Could call it interesting, I guess, but I prefer rose petal black teas.

Flavors: Cherry, Fruity

with you on that one! for a popular tea this was REALLY not for me

TheTeaFairy

Lol, i love the weirdness of it…

Oversteeped this by, um…a lot. Ooops. Sorry tea. But you’ve gotten too bitter to drink, so I need to make something else, since I can’t seem to fix you. Better luck next time.

Yea, this isn’t the tea from me. It smells so strongly, it’s making me a bit ill – and it smells like a floral apple instead of cherry to me. One sip and it’s gone down the drain.

Suziqzer

Yikes !

I love this tea! I love the cherry aftertaste, and the smell is divine. One of my favorites.

Many cherry blossoms away from tasting this last, actually it’s been nine years. I would be assuaged by the word nostalgic here, because it’s a tea mostly suited for the in cup steep, and then again it’s the first one I had had in soo long since going to the UK and having my first taste of black tea from the proper vendor. I’m usually a green tea drinker but so long as you don’t oversteep this one it’s great iced or after a casual clothes optional yoga session with someone you’ve hardly known more than two weeks, so yeah I recommend this.