Merci Mille Fois

Raspberry
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Shae’s ADVENT CALENDAR, December 19 Oh, another Lupicia blend? And I am first one to write tasting note? Whoa! It smells super nice; I think it is raspberry and red currants. Bit of plums maybe as...” Read full tasting note

From Lupicia

We are happy to introduce our new tea, MERCI MILLE FOIS, a black tea with sweet aromas of raspberry, white peach, and strawberry. This tea is luxuriously decorated with colorful flower petals (including roses), evoking a lovely flower bouquet.

Literal translation for this product name is “merci = thank you”, “mille fois = thousand times”, which means “Thank you so much” in French.

Ingredients: Black tea, Heath flower, Rose petal, Cornflower, Flavourings

How to make tea – One 150ml (5.0 fl oz) cup
Tea leaves – 2.5-3g (0.10oz)
Water temp. – Boiling water
Brewing time – 2.5-3 min.

Infusion: 1-2 cups

Country of Origin: India, Vietnam

About Lupicia View company

1 Tasting Note

Shae’s ADVENT CALENDAR, December 19

Oh, another Lupicia blend? And I am first one to write tasting note? Whoa! It smells super nice; I think it is raspberry and red currants. Bit of plums maybe as well. Anyway, it is very nice!

Yep, apparently it should be raspberry tea and from Lupicia. Thank you Shae for including at least few teas from them.

We celebrated my mother 58th birthday today, so we got another family gathering, probably last one this year, as our traditional (annual) one on 26th is cancelled due to Covid-19. So, closest family together. Luckily, I was able to enjoy my tea in calm and nice environment, so I am able to say something about this tea.

It is very nice tea with fresh and juicy raspberry taste, sweet aroma of them as well. They say white peaches and maybe there are hints of them, but I really again liked, same with their Strawberry blend, the base. The base is noticeable for sure! And not just that, it is a great companion to the juicy raspberry flavour, but it’s not super sweet. I think that teaspoon of sugar would make the flavour pop, but as I am used to drink teas plain, I will try to keep it in mind for next steep.

Another cup please! :)

Photo: https://flic.kr/p/2kikqoB

Flavors: Raspberry

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
Courtney

Happy birthday to your mom!

Courtney

Also, I love raspberry in tea — this one is going on the wishlist.

Martin Bednář

Maybe you will find out it is less juicy than expected, maybe I just thought it is juicy , but I really liked it. Especially the aroma! I wish that Lupicia would be more affordable, sigh.

Cameron B.

Courtney, I have this one! You could’ve gotten it in our swap! XD

But yes, I also still need to try it. Sounds yummy!

Martin Bednář

I hope you will like it as I did Cameron, maybe I am just so hyped trying Lupicia and it isn’t actually that great?

ashmanra

Oh boy! My husband got me this one for Christmas and now I can hardly wait to try it!

White Antlers

Ah, a Sagittarius Mom! I bet she always says exactly what is on her mind. : )

Great picture, Martin.

mrmopar

She is till a young Lady Martin. Keep her safe as moms are priceless.

White Antlers

Martin, mrmopar speaks from the heart about Moms.

4 more nights ashmanra, it’s not that much :) You will learn patience :D
Thank you White Antlers and mrmopar — I know they are priceless. She is working in a social facility with children with autism, but she is a team leader — so she isn’t in contact directly, but of course, Covid doesn’t ask if it is first-hand care or team leader who doesn’t work with the kids.

She is priceless for sure; though we have some arguments. But I think it is completely normal.

ashmanra

Martin: I didn’t know your mom worked with people with autism! My son does ABA in-home therapy for autistic children! He has also worked with adults with autism in the past. His wife used to do the same, but since having the twins has changed jobs.

I hope she had an awesome birthday! And yes, having words with ANYONE you are close to a lot is normal. Just be sure to make up and let her know how much you love and appreciate her. I know she loves you very much – more than you can know.