Lychee Garden Peach White Tea

Fruit Green White Blend
Apricot Pieces, Candied Pinapple, Darjeeling Tea, Gunpowder, Jasmine, Mango, Natural Flavours, Orange Peels, Red Currant, Sencha, Sour Cherry, Strawberry, White Tea
Cactus Flowers, Cream, Lychee, Pineapple, Vegetal, Peach, Apricot, Black Currant, Hay, Sweet, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From LuxBerry Tea

The lychee fruit is rich in history and is said to have first become popular during the Tang Dynasty. Emperor Li Longji loved lychees so much that he would have the Imperial messenger service use its fastest horses when delivering them to him at the capital. Since lychees were only grown in southern China, the riders would take shifts (day and night, in a pony express manner) in order to deliver the freshest lychees to him. This magical combination of eight different types of tea leaves, mango, pineapple, oranges, strawberries, red currants, sour cherry bits and apricot pieces will leave you wanting more!

About LuxBerry Tea View company

With the day that I’ve had, I needed something smooth to start out with. I picked this solely because it had white tea. I looked at this tea a little more and noticed the ingredients on it. It’s simply amazing the technology we have now days to actually put fog into a tea, hahah. I brewed western with a small amount. I caught the immediate tone of a smoky peach. This aroma reminded me of a peach hookah. The flavor of this brew is very diverse. It starts with a distinct peach flavor and then slows into pineapple. After the initial first sip I began to taste lychee and sweet desert herbs. Afterwards, I am left with the aftertaste of cacti and vegetal. I enjoyed this brew and with the bouquet of flavors I thought it be relaxing.

Flavors: Cactus Flowers, Cream, Lychee, Pineapple, Vegetal

When I first read their ingredient list for this tea I thought it was a joke. I still kinda do. Fog? What is that supposed to be? They have a crazy mix of stuff but it works well. It reminds me a bit of peach but the apricot bits don’t make me think peach. Also not tasting much Lychee. This is quite good warm but I am enjoying it more luke warm.

2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Hidden Gems TTB #10

This tea smells like a basket of juicy fruit and the flavor is almost as good as the scent! Peach is the strongest flavor, but I definitely notice the lychee too and maybe a hint of apricot as well? The base is very smooth and just slightly vegetal, as if a few leaves got mixed in with your fruit salad.

Flavors: Lychee, Peach, Vegetal

M

This sounds lovely.

Inkling

It is quite nice!

This smells incredible – lots of really juicy, fresh peach and lychee. The dry leaf is also very pretty, with lots of different tea leaf colours and shapes and an assortment of fruits.

Steeped 2tsp for 2 min in 80C water. This is quite sweet and has a fairly natural peach flavour to it, though not quite as fresh and juicy as the dry leaf fragrance. There’s a bit of lychee, apricot and currant, though they’re subtle next to the peach.

The base tea is there but not distinctive, which is a little unfortunate, since there’s such an interesting blend of green and white teas in this. Maybe a touch of hay and vegetal. I can tell that there’s white tea, but that’s about it.

Overall a very tasty cup. I think I’m hard to please when it comes to peach teas, but I also feel like that’s okay :P

Flavors: Apricot, Black Currant, Hay, Lychee, Peach, Sweet, Tart, Vegetal