Black Forest Cake

Green Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “Oversteeped it slightly, however I've now learned this is just not the cuppa for me. Smells strongly of cherry prior to steeping, and while it's delicately flavored, I get zero cake or cream or...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 941 tasting notes
  • “Another from *MissB's* sale! I'm feeling like dessert teas tonight and this is great. It smells mostly like cherry and coconut in the bag, but once it's brewed up that completely changes. It's...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 381 tasting notes

From LuxBerry Tea

Do you remember from Snow White… “Skin as white as snow”," lips as red as blood", and “hair as black as ebony”? The Evil Queen may have been jealous of Snow White’s beauty, but everyone will be jealous of you with our Black Forest Cake tea! Black forest cake was named after traditional costumes worn by women in Germany’s Black Forest. The costumes consisted of white puffy sleeves, represented by real whip cream (as white as snow), a cherry pom pom “Bollenhut” or hat, represented by the cherries and cherry liquor (as red as blood), and a black dress, representing the chocolate shavings (as black as ebony). Opening up a bag of this tea will tempt your senses, not only with its rich aroma of green tea, coconuts and rose petals, but also with its beautiful appearance!

Green tea, green mate, coconut shreds, flavor, rose petals, cornflower blossoms.

About LuxBerry Tea View company

Oversteeped it slightly, however I’ve now learned this is just not the cuppa for me. Smells strongly of cherry prior to steeping, and while it’s delicately flavored, I get zero cake or cream or anything that I associate with Black Forest Cake. It was also über bitter, so I dumped it. :(

Another from MissB’s sale! I’m feeling like dessert teas tonight and this is great. It smells mostly like cherry and coconut in the bag, but once it’s brewed up that completely changes. It’s creamy, fruity, and throughout the sip there’s the taste of extremely rich dark chocolate. I love it!