Green, Jasmine & Pear

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by maldororsteagarden

From Madame Flavour

Cool pear adds a fruity note to this classic.

About Madame Flavour View company

I really like this tea.

It has a really soft, gentle green tea base. I like the pear, I think it adds a tartness and a sweetness and it’s a flavour I haven’t had in tea very often. I love the smell and taste of the jasmine, too. This tea is really inviting, and while I don’t drink it often, when I think of green teas I always consider this tea.

The only problem I have is sometimes it tastes a little bitter (probably because I steeped it for too long, or the temperature of the water was too high) but it didn’t impact the tea too much and I find I can always drink this tea.

A really nice, mellow blend, and a welcome twist on the classic green tea.

This is how I started my friend drinking tea, flavoursome but not bitter, and really fresh. This is a staple in my cupboard.

This is seriously lovely drink. When you drink it you can hardly believe its from a bag! The flavours compliment eachother perfectly and you don’t get the bitterness! Love it

This is my most favourite green tea in a tea bag. The pear flavour matches great with the aroma of jasmine and the taste of green tea. I also think this is the best tea out of Madame Flavour’s tea bag range. You don’t want to miss it if you are a sucker for fruity green tea!