Edit tea info Last updated by Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

• “Today this tea tasted really peppery! It's not one of my favorite Darjeelings now that I've had far more, I rather like second flushes instead of anything else. I'd even put autumnals below first...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! Just enough for a pot. I enjoyed this while I had it but wouldn't reorder it. It's smooth and light. A little floral, peppery, fruity, and a honey like sweetness. Thanks again!” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes
  • “Thanks *momo*! My package finally arrived today! Finally!!! :) (We mailed at the same time, yet *momo* had her teas a week ago!) I totally forgot what we swapped, so I didn't realize that this...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1409 tasting notes

From Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

Product description not available yet.

About Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs View company

Today this tea tasted really peppery! It’s not one of my favorite Darjeelings now that I’ve had far more, I rather like second flushes instead of anything else. I’d even put autumnals below first flushes.

Pepper, honey, and a little orange. Not a bad combination, but not my favorite.

I just got the video from Jaguar of my 0-60-0 run…I got to 88mph! https://www.facebook.com/kimisicecream/posts/398137203600120 You can skip a lot of the beginning, it’s me talking like a nervous idiot because I was freaking out.

Hesper June

Exciting!

Bonnie

Wow, I watched you racing that car…what fun! I wanna do that!!!!

Sipdown!
Just enough for a pot. I enjoyed this while I had it but wouldn’t reorder it. It’s smooth and light. A little floral, peppery, fruity, and a honey like sweetness. Thanks again!

Thanks momo! My package finally arrived today! Finally!!! :) (We mailed at the same time, yet momo had her teas a week ago!)

I totally forgot what we swapped, so I didn’t realize that this was mislabeled. I thought I was making Assam – not Darjeeling. No big deal though.

This tea is very smooth and lighter than I expected. It was a little bitter at first, but it’s not as noticeable now that the tea has cooled. Oh and I am definitely getting muscatel notes in it! (I just learned about that today – I could taste it but didn’t realize there was a word that summed those flavours up).

This is a pleasant Darjeeling but not one I will need to replace once I finish as it seems similar enough to DavidsTea Himalayan Blend. Thanks again momo!