Black Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

1 Tasting Note View all

• “It doesn't count as breaking my "no tea purchase for awhile" resolve if I order for someone else. My mom asked me to order some of the Jackfruit for a friend of hers and this was one of the samples...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 428 tasting notes

From Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

An extraordinary blend of black and green teas characterized by strikingly colorful ingredients that create an delightful tasting experience. The sweet papaya interplays harmoniously with the tartness of the intensely red, shining rose hip peel. This flavorful blend is lightly flavored with the full, fruity flavors of select, high quality, exotic but also popular domestic fruits. This blend makes for a great iced tea.

Ingredients: Black tea, green tea, papaya cubes (papaya, sugar), rose hip peel, flavoring, sunflower blossoms.

About Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs View company

1 Tasting Note

It doesn’t count as breaking my “no tea purchase for awhile” resolve if I order for someone else. My mom asked me to order some of the Jackfruit for a friend of hers and this was one of the samples they included.

This was nice and fruity. The description doesn’t mention strawberry specifically but it sure does smell like strawberry! Nicely fruity and lightly sweet. This was a nice tea to have tried. I wouldn’t keep it on hand myself but it would probably make a nice iced summer tea.

And by the way, if you are looking for companies with great customer service the folks at Mahamosa are just super. I completely spaced putting the discount code in at checkout and emailed them about it. They added it on to my order without any issues.