Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

From Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

The popular pomegranate demonstrates its best attributes in this combination, side by side with the fruity blueberry. This creates a very fruity taste experience and is also great to look at in its robe of royal blue cornflowers and mallow blossoms. Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, freeze-dried apple pieces, pomegranate arils, flavoring, blueberries, cornflower and mallow blossoms.

About Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs View company

Very minimal hibiscus here, folks! YAY!

This smells wonderful – mostly of Pom & Blueberry.

The flavor is gentle but an interesting mesh of flavors! I can taste the Pom and Blueberry, YES, but I can also taste some MISC berries, and lovely apples! The after taste is more of a berry/floral/apple flavor, specifically.

I’m VERY grateful this isn’t overly tarty or hibiscusy. This is very well done. I’m drinking it a bit warmer than luke warm but I think it would really shine ICED :)

Backlog:

Not bad, not bad at all. I like this fruit “tea” blend better than the one I had reviewed just before this. I like the balance between the pomegranate and blueberry, I like the elderberry taste in there, I like that it’s not overrun with hibiscus.

This one is definitely better iced than served hot.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/24/pomegranate-blueberry-fruit-tisane-from-mahamosa/