Edit tea info Last updated by Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

• “One of THE smoothest morning blends I have tried. Its not very smoky at all so don't fear if you usually do not care for smokey teas. I swear I am getting a very light vanilla flavor here too and...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

This tea blend is derived from an old Russian recipe. As the name implies, it is perfect for serving from the traditional Russian teapot, the “samovar”. Russia is known for its love of teas which first arrived from China through Mongolia. Tea is the most popular non-alcoholic drink in Russia. The leaves are dark and smoky in appearance. This blend is highly aromatic and light bodied, with a hint of smokiness.

About Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs View company

One of THE smoothest morning blends I have tried. Its not very smoky at all so don’t fear if you usually do not care for smokey teas. I swear I am getting a very light vanilla flavor here too and especially in the aroma! Nice tea! I will be doing a full review for SororiTea Sisters later today after I get some work done.

Veronica

…and another tea goes on my shopping list. :)

Terri HarpLady

Me too, that sounds good!