Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

• “This is the first of many teas I get to sample from the amazingly generous Nicole! THANKS SO MUCH! Raspberry Cream sounded divine. Raspberries are my favorite. The flavor here is a like a sweet...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1086 tasting notes
  • “So this wasn't too bad. Those of you who are on a quest for natural tasting raspberry probably won't find what you are looking for here but if you just want a decently strong black base with a...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 424 tasting notes

From Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs

Ingredients: Black tea, safflowers, raspberry leaves, raspberry cream flavor.

About Mahamosa Gourmet Teas, Spices & Herbs View company

This is the first of many teas I get to sample from the amazingly generous Nicole! THANKS SO MUCH! Raspberry Cream sounded divine. Raspberries are my favorite. The flavor here is a like a sweet candy raspberry but not a flavor so fake its like cough syrup. There wasn’t too much cream taste, but I like this one anyway! A decent malty base, nothing too special.

So this wasn’t too bad. Those of you who are on a quest for natural tasting raspberry probably won’t find what you are looking for here but if you just want a decently strong black base with a fairly strong raspberry flavor, this is it.

I love raspberries. I am usually not a fan of it in teas. It almost always ends up being too tart. I think the cream flavor balances out the tart in this blend pretty well.