Premium Grade Tie Guan Yin

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From Mandala Tea

Simply put, this is a “must-try” tea! The finest TGY we have had in our store to date. Aromatic, flavorful with a mouthfeel that is buttery, full and sweet.

This is a "cha"mazing tea from the Fujian Province of China, very famous for their oolong production. A beautiful and delicious whole leaf rolled oolong with an emerald green brewed leaf and liquor! It is full of flavor and aroma, smooth but with a bittersweet aftertaste. We are very impressed with the quality of this tea and enjoy the history that it brings along with it.

Premium grade is a much higher grade of tea leaf from the same Tie Guan Yin tea plant. The leaves will be more whole and will have few imperfections. You will notice that the aroma is stronger and the taste is thicker and fuller. Higher grade tea is a simple way to bring something special to your everyday experience.

About Mandala Tea View company

This is truly such a surprising tea. It smells like lilac. I have never had tea that smells quite like that. The taste delicate and yet flavorful and buttery. It is a must-try.

Garret

Inguna! I had tea with the son of the man who grows this tea for us on our April buying trip. This is a special tea. I will pass along your nice words to him. So happy you are enjoying it!

inguna

It is indeed special. It actually smells like lilac flowers and from all the varieties of
Tie Guan Yin I have tried I think this would be my favorite.

Yet another great tea from Mandala.

It’s very sweet and floral with hints of butter and caramel.