357 Gram Guoyan Mountain Arbor Old Tree Raw - 2006

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady
205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 11 g

• “I drank this throughout the late afternoon & early evening. I was teaching & needed a little pick me up. The first couple of steepings gentle cereal & mineral, with a sprinkle of salt. Gradually...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2855 tasting notes
  • “Brewed this one in the Gaiwan. Started out with 11 grams and a 5 second rinse. Did 3 short steeps of 5 seconds each poured into my 10 oz. mug. This has a nice floral scent after being rinsed. ...” Read full tasting note
    mrmopar 186 tasting notes

From Mandala

Product description not available yet.

About Mandala View company

Gradually a lemony mouth developed, followed by camphor which had a pleasant tongue & lip numbing effect. Later steepings were dry & made me think of chalk.

This is not a very good review, perhaps, making the tea sound wierd, but I did enjoy it, LOL.

Brewed this one in the Gaiwan. Started out with 11 grams and a 5 second rinse. Did 3 short steeps of 5 seconds each poured into my 10 oz. mug. This has a nice floral scent after being rinsed. This one is nice with hints of apple and citrus. it brew very clean in the cup. It has an aftertaste wth a slight camphor touch to it. overall a pretty nice sheng.

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 11 g