Flowering Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LaFleurBleue

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Well I purchased 100g of this tea randomly because I needed something fruity and100% theine-free in my cupboard for my late night treats .. This tea is actually not popular in the Marriage Freres...” Read full tasting note
    Nauno95 2 tasting notes

From Mariage Frères

Named after the high altitude city in South Africa North Cape province, in the middle of the Karoo desert, with its impressive Big Hole, the largest pit man ever digged, this red tea is reminiscent of exotic distant lands.
This sweet and mellow red tea is flavored with mallow and roses flowers, as well as black and red fruits, respectively blackcurrant, cherry and strawberry, raspberry.
100% theine-free.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is actually not popular in the Marriage Freres scented tea collections, well in a way that’s one of the reasons it attracted me ..
First of all, the smell of the dry leaves is lovely without killing the rooibos natural fragrances. Sweet, light and mellow, a true defintion of warm joy. Light roses, cherry, strawberry and mallow are all in ..
Once steeped it offers that yummy jam fragrance —→ And once in my mouth : An explosion of taste and rich mellow Hmmm quite refreshing too .. And after few sips it leaves that greedy taste of fine almond in my mouth..

A true sin of gluttony