Héritage Gourmand Tarte Tatin - red tea

Edit tea info Last updated by CharlotteZero
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 24 oz / 709 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

From Mariage Frères

The heritage of “sweet treats”—gourmandises—is more than a mere childhood memory.
The evocative flavours of those creamy, fruity, wonderfully smooth and mouth-filling delights can still inhabit our lives. Rediscover the warmth of childhood treats through a succulent yet mischievous new composition—a fountain of youth concocted from red tea flavoured as tarte tatin.
It has been lovingly wrapped in a colourful, paper-covered canister with decorative silver motifs harking back to the blissful days of yore.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

Here is the last one from the Héritage Gourmand collection. This is a nice apple tea with some slightly savory/buttery notes. At first I could have sworn that there was cinnamon in this because it smelled very sweet. Anyhow, this is really very good, and I am really happy with the Héritage Gourmand collection as a whole.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 5 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML
Anna

I loved reading these reviews, thank you!

CharlotteZero

I’m glad! If you ever wanted me to send you some samples of these, or any of my teas, just let me know…

Anna

Yes, we can totally do a swap some time. =)