Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “~From the queue~ This is an oolong which *Cteresa* shared with me AGES ago. I don't know anything at all about it because the description in the database is in French and nobody else has posted...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1268 tasting notes

From Mariage Frères

« Petite Feuille »

Ressemble au Ti Kuan Yin avec un goût concentré et prolongé mais une tasse foncée et forte en bouche.

Thé de l’après-midi.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

From the queue

This is an oolong which Cteresa shared with me AGES ago. I don’t know anything at all about it because the description in the database is in French and nobody else has posted about it yet. I only a smattering of French words but I can make a qualified guess that it says that this tea resembles Tie Guan Yin in some way, but I’m stumped for the rest of it. I know ‘avec’ = ‘with’, but that doesn’t really get me very far.

The aroma is quite cocoa-y and wood-y, so at least at this point it doesn’t particularly remind of TGY at all.

It tastes a rather fruity and a little bit cocoay and a little bit woody. But mostly surprisingly fruity. Even now when it’s at a sort of lukewarm stage, it’s very fruity. I’m not sure which fruit exactly, but probably a kind of stone fruit, because this is generally the sort of fruit I find myself leaning towards when I don’t know what kind of fruit I think I’m tasting.