Thé Vert de Pâques

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My friend Valérie offered me this tin + the black tea tin of Thé de Pâques for my birthday.I am very lucky to get such a friend :) she shares with me a passion for good tea and especially for...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 293 tasting notes

From Mariage Frères

Easter bells are ringing for a springtime feast: a tea with scents of citrus and other fruit warmed by a note of noble spice and crowned by sugary overtone.

It comes in two variations—the black tea yields a round, sweet cup, the green tea favours grassy, flowery notes.

This year the springtime festivities don the glowing garments of a canister dotted with silvery crosses:

The collector tin with a double lid holds 90g of green flavoured ‘Easter Tea’.

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

My friend Valérie offered me this tin + the black tea tin of Thé de Pâques for my birthday.I am very lucky to get such a friend :) she shares with me a passion for good tea and especially for Mariage Frères ones.

She told me “I know you’re not very green tea but at least if you don’t like it you’ll get the canister with the double lid”
I get the canister AND I love the green tea.

I already know the black version and can say I prefer this green version to the black. It’s a lighter version, more flowery somehow.
I get the lovely citrus and the precious vanilla with notes of crème brûlée.

Une fois n’est pas coutume, I prefer the green version. This is a mellow green without any astringency – if only all greens can be like this…

TheTeaFairy

Oh, tea and friendship, the best!!! You have a good friend :-)
(sorry I missed your birthday, but BONNE FÊTE EN RETARD!!!)

Ysaurella

no worries my birthay is the day after Xmas…very boring I never celebrate it because everybody is sick off with parties and food :D