Dattan Soba Cha Buckwheat Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Ricky

• “From the *Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box*. I was excited to try this one. I've never had buckwheat tea before! There isn't much to say other than it tasted like buckwheat... It's also...” Read full tasting note
    KiwiDelight 42 tasting notes
  • “i know health benefit from dattan soba cha and I was so happy when i found this tea. it is so relaxing and it will help to build stronger veins. In japan it cost me $15 for only 100g. but at...” Read full tasting note
    kametani 2 tasting notes

From MarieBelle

Dattan Soba Cha is a roasted Japanese buckwheat tea known to be high in B vitamins as well as a natural antioxidant‚ Rutin. We’ve chosen our Soba Cha for its rich golden brown color and superior nutty fragrance and flavor.

About MarieBelle View company

From the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box.

I was excited to try this one. I’ve never had buckwheat tea before! There isn’t much to say other than it tasted like buckwheat… It’s also slightly sweet. And the liquor is a lovely gold. Overall, this a cozy tea.

I drank it while watching the first Hobbit film, and now, I think, each time I’ll watch it in the future, I’ll get the taste of buckwheat in my mouth.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

but at Mariebelle, more than 200g for only $16. It is a good deal. I am drinking every day and i put sobacha in the soup and salad.