Mandarin Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lainie Petersen

From Mark T. Wendell

South African Rooibos herbal tea with mandarin orange flavor. It is an exotic twist on your favorite beverage. Easy to make into your favorite iced tea.

About Mark T. Wendell View company

Gifting the rest! Azzrian, perhaps!
LOVE the mandarin flavor here :)

Oh I do love mandarin!

So this tea, cold brewed? DELICIOUS! Sadly this is also a sipdown but this is a really enjoyable cold brewed tea. I’ll have to look into getting another similar rooibos sometime for those hot summer days. But for now this is just a great refreshing cold brew – with just a splash of sweetner to bring out the orange :)

Two of my favourite flavours! And I discovered from Della Terra’s Mayan Mist that they actually go great together, so I’m going to need to try this one. :D

on a side note.. i totally added some PAMA liquer to this one.. soooo good lol

Interesting, I’ve never tried that. As much as I love pomegranates, I haven’t yet found anything pomegranate-flavoured that tastes quite right. (And I really wish I would, because they’re such a pain to eat.)

seriously.. biggest fruit pain in the ass! To be honest it’s been so long since i’ve had real pomagrante i couldn’t tell you if it’s similar. I just love that liqueur. First had it at epcot in “france” pama + champagne! sooo yummy :)

I think that this tisane is really better iced vs. hot. When hot I can taste the woody flavor of the rooibos, whereas when iced, the rooibos flavor becomes less distinct and the orange flavor really pops.

It’s good either way, but I prefer it iced.

Boiling 8 min or more

Wow, this tastes JUST like Teaopia’s Kalahari… one of my very first loose leaf teas!!
Maybe it’s my sentimental self talking here, but oh baby, welcome home :)
The orange is really mild, sort of in a rindy bitter way. It needs alot of agave to really pump up the flavour, sadly. But I am curious what it would taste like with some milk…
Big thank you to QuiltGuppy for sharing!!!

Very nice, subtle and smooth rooibos. Refreshing.