Pomegranate Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

From Mark T. Wendell

We have taken the finest Chinese Sencha green tea leaves and blended them with pomegranate pieces and rose petals to create a unique blend. This combination of healthy green tea and antioxidant-rich pomegranate tastes great served hot or iced cold.

About Mark T. Wendell View company

I was just packaging up some tea swaps for fellow steepsters and thought I would sip on this while doing so.

This smells AWESOME.

If you like Pomegranate – check out this tea! It’s an intensely flavored green and is a pure delight! Fruity and sweet yet true to the green! YUM!

This might be a stupid question, but since grenadine is made from pomegranate, does this taste like a green tea with grenadine added? Or more tart like the fresh fruit?

Humm…not sure…I didn’t really think of that…it’s not as candied as grenadine, if that makes sense!? LOL

Yep, I think that makes sense!

Based on the smell I was anticipating something tooth-numbingly sweet but this is actually quite mild. The Chinese sencha base tastes more like bancha, but it adds a nice woody touch to the flavor that, combined with the fruit flavoring, makes me think of biting on pomegranate seeds. It’s surprisingly nice. Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for the share!

ETA: Drastically dropping the rating because something in this tea has made me violently nauseous. Oh dear.

Oh, yuck!

nausea? ohh too bad! :(

Just tried it iced and it’s very good!