Sunset In Seattle

Herbal Tea
Lemon, Spearmint, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “This one just looks freaky thru the see-thru bag it came in. The vanilla 'powder' is powerful! And nice smelling. The overall aroma consists of Chamomile, Mint, and Vanilla. The color...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “This came to me via a "Mystery Swap" with *Eva*. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. This is one I would have never picked for myself because it has rose chips and Chamomile, but am...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 353 tasting notes
  • “First sip - Nice balance of chamomile and other herbal elements. This tea is a wonderful herbal tea with a nice sweetness and a good balance of mint and vanilla. It also has a great chamomile...” Read full tasting note
    bcarlsonmedia 37 tasting notes
  • “Wow! I really REALLY like this one. Way better than I ever imagined it to be. I am usually hesitant when it comes to herbal teas because, well, they're herbal. But, this is one that I'm kicking...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4401 tasting notes

From Market Spice

One of our sweetest and most popular herbal teas, Sunset in Seattle is a blend utilizing a myriad of herbs that are soothing and mellow. Ingredients: Rosehips, Vanilla, Chamomile, Spearmint, Raspberry, Lemon Grass, Hyssop and herbs. Contains no sugar and is caffeine free.

About Market Spice View company

This one just looks freaky thru the see-thru bag it came in.
The vanilla ‘powder’ is powerful! And nice smelling. The overall aroma consists of Chamomile, Mint, and Vanilla. The color post-infusion is a cloudy gray-orange-yellow type color. The taste is minty but floral…Herbally yet smooth…lemony yet vanilla….this is odd but lovely…interesting and surprising…and you know what…I really like it! The aftertaste is minty yet sweet! Opposites completely attract in this case…and it makes me grin from ear to ear!

Cofftea

" cloudy gray-orange-yellow type color" …yep! Sounds like Seattle. lol Actually Seattle has the potential to be absolutely breath taking.

This came to me via a “Mystery Swap” with Eva. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. This is one I would have never picked for myself because it has rose chips and Chamomile, but am absolutely in love with!

There are very few herbal teas that make me think man I want more. This one is going to have to go on my caffeine-free want list. This is so nice and calming. I get, mint, I get lemon and I get vanilla with a hint of fruity. The cup keeps getting better as it cools a bit. This sample will not see tomorrow!

First sip – Nice balance of chamomile and other herbal elements.

This tea is a wonderful herbal tea with a nice sweetness and a good balance of mint and vanilla. It also has a great chamomile taste that is not bitter, but sweet and blends well with the herbal elements of this tea.

Like others have said this tea looks really strange in the bag, but once it brews it turns into a great tea.

Overall, it’s a great tea that I will enjoy many cups of.

Wow! I really REALLY like this one. Way better than I ever imagined it to be. I am usually hesitant when it comes to herbal teas because, well, they’re herbal. But, this is one that I’m kicking myself for not trying sooner. It is really good. Restorative and relaxing to sip. Sweet, creamy and delicious. YUM!

I’m kinda surprised no one else commented on the fact that this is very similar to Evening in Missoula. It is slightly different though. The spearmint perhaps is stronger? I do agree that the vanilla powder is kinda freaky. I kept thinking it was mold but as soon as I opened the bag and the vanilla wafted into my nose and made me sneeze, I knew it was not. IT is good hot but I think it would also be good brewed cold.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

Mm. There are so many flavors in this tea. There is a freshness from the lemon, sweetness from the vanilla, tranquility from the chamomile, and cooling from the mint. Wow. Way more flavors than I was originally expecting. Yep, I could definitely picture myself drinking this while watching the sun set tonight:]

Flavors: Lemon, Spearmint, Vanilla