Gingerbread African Redbush

Rooibos Tea
Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Ginger
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 g 2 oz / 59 ml

• “My brother and my mom gave this tea to me not too long ago and I remember being so happy to have a gingerbread tea. The large cinnamon pieces were a little bit scary as I usually do not like...” Read full tasting note
    QueenOfTarts 537 tasting notes
  • “I received a sample of this tea from *Eva* in our recent mystery swap. Thank you This tea was really nice. It was light on the spice but blended well with the base. I drank my second cup of this...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 402 tasting notes
  • “*Small Big Traveling Tea Box* What is this, a gingerbread tea? Oh man, you honestly can't expect me to keep my hands off this one. Talk about a perfect seasonal treat! It smells strongly on ginger...” Read full tasting note
    albertocanfly 108 tasting notes

From Market Spice

This classic holiday favorite is a new addition to our Rooibos tea line. It’s sure to become a wintertime must have!

Ingredients: Rooibos, Cinnamon Chips, Granulated Ginger, Gingerbread and Vanilla Flavoring.

About Market Spice View company

My brother and my mom gave this tea to me not too long ago and I remember being so happy to have a gingerbread tea. The large cinnamon pieces were a little bit scary as I usually do not like cinnamon in teas. This tea smells terrific! It’s very much a seasonal tea with heavy notes of cinnamon, ginger and bread. The baked aspect of gingerbread is present in the scent. Yay! I love it when teas created after baked goods actually smell (and taste) like them.

Sipping… this is like gingerbread in a cup! It’s not really like gingerbread with a ton of icing or powdered sugar, but a nice, warm rustic slice. I actually don’t mind the cinnamon too much because it blends so well with the other flavors. This tea is warming and so perfect for the holidays! Delicious!

I received a sample of this tea from Eva in our recent mystery swap. Thank you

This tea was really nice. It was light on the spice but blended well with the base. I drank my second cup of this with milk and sugar and it was a nice treat.

EvaGrimm

I’m glad you liked it! I’m heading to Market Spice this weekend to stock up on more teas.

Suziqzer

Sounds like a good one :)

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

What is this, a gingerbread tea? Oh man, you honestly can’t expect me to keep my hands off this one. Talk about a perfect seasonal treat! It smells strongly on ginger and cinnamon…now I want to bake some cookies:P tehehe..

I don’t know how they accomplished it, but it has the lovely baked flavor that you would find in an actual gingerbread cookie!! The tea leaves smell much sweeter than the tea actually is…which I do really appreciate. Gingerbread cookies are so delicious in their own right, they do not need to be slathered in icing and this is what the tea captures. I added a bit of milk to my tea and mmmm, gingerbread in a cup!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Ginger