Gingerbread African Redbush

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts

• “My brother and my mom gave this tea to me not too long ago and I remember being so happy to have a gingerbread tea. The large cinnamon pieces were a little bit scary as I usually do not like...” Read full tasting note
    QueenOfTarts 464 tasting notes
  • “I received a sample of this tea from *Eva* in our recent mystery swap. Thank you This tea was really nice. It was light on the spice but blended well with the base. I drank my second cup of this...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 199 tasting notes

From Market Spice

This classic holiday favorite is a new addition to our Rooibos tea line. It’s sure to become a wintertime must have!

Ingredients: Rooibos, Cinnamon Chips, Granulated Ginger, Gingerbread and Vanilla Flavoring.

About Market Spice View company

My brother and my mom gave this tea to me not too long ago and I remember being so happy to have a gingerbread tea. The large cinnamon pieces were a little bit scary as I usually do not like cinnamon in teas. This tea smells terrific! It’s very much a seasonal tea with heavy notes of cinnamon, ginger and bread. The baked aspect of gingerbread is present in the scent. Yay! I love it when teas created after baked goods actually smell (and taste) like them.

Sipping… this is like gingerbread in a cup! It’s not really like gingerbread with a ton of icing or powdered sugar, but a nice, warm rustic slice. I actually don’t mind the cinnamon too much because it blends so well with the other flavors. This tea is warming and so perfect for the holidays! Delicious!

I received a sample of this tea from Eva in our recent mystery swap. Thank you

This tea was really nice. It was light on the spice but blended well with the base. I drank my second cup of this with milk and sugar and it was a nice treat.

EvaGrimm

I’m glad you liked it! I’m heading to Market Spice this weekend to stock up on more teas.

Suziqzer

Sounds like a good one :)