Raspberries & Cream

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by EveGrimm

From Market Spice

One of our most popular flavored White teas, this tea contains real bits of Raspberry and Vanilla flavoring. Low in caffeine. High in anti-oxidants.

About Market Spice View company

Thank you Eva for sharing this with me. I could not find any information whatsoever on how to make this tea so I brewed it at the same temperature as the other white I was making. Unfortunately, I didn’t think it would hold up to 5 minutes of brewing so I cut the time in half which has left the tea tasting weak. The sip is very smooth though and the aftertaste is 100% raspberry. I wish I had some sort of guide as to how to prep this but it didn’t turn out too bad.

I’m surprised that they don’t offer steep directions on their website (or in store). I’ve been steeping it at 200F for 3-5 min with decent results.

That’s how I steeped it this morning. I want more!

This tea is every bit as delightful as I remember. But what’s even more delightful? EvaGrimm who sent this amazing swap package.

The Star Trek handmade mug cozy. OMG. I can’t even. Star Trek is one way to my heart guys. The other way is marine biology.

“Page cannot be found.” So sad! That sounds AWESOME.

Oh no! It opens for me. :( Maybe because I’m signed in, or maybe because my Insta is locked down? I’ll upload to Photobucket so I can share.

Probably because you’re locked down. :D

That is SO AWESOME! Wow, I totally need to make me something like that somehow. :)

For all things marine themed, I suggest david’s tea’s spring everything. That is all!

Haha keychange, don’t you worry. I was in there as the mall was opening buying my Perfect WHALE mug.

I was so impressed OMGsrsly. I have zero creativity haha. Such a thoughtful addition to the swap package.

So pretty!

That is amazing!!!

I received this in a Mystery Swap from Eva. Thank you!

Wow! This rocked my world today. Creamy, raspberry, and calming white tea all mixed into one. I wish I had way more of this to play around with. This seems like it would be good iced as well. Thank you Eva.