Peach Ambrosia

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by miriesque

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A novelty tea from Pike Place Market in Seattle. Hints of peach that exude a light fragrance upon sipping. Big downside is that the tea leaves are too minuscule. They slip through the filter and...” Read full tasting note
    jacqueline 1 tasting notes

From Market Spice

Product description not available yet.

About Market Spice View company

1 Tasting Note

A novelty tea from Pike Place Market in Seattle. Hints of peach that exude a light fragrance upon sipping. Big downside is that the tea leaves are too minuscule. They slip through the filter and float to the top, impeding the drinking experience. Consumption created a sensation similar to chamomile, albeit fruitier. Also seems a bit blacker than the herbal teas.

Tealizzy

Congrats on your first Steepster revew! What kind of filter do you have? Finum makes a good in-cup tea filter that’s very fine mesh. I typically use DavidsTea in-cup filters (they come with the mugs I bought) and they are a fine aluminum.

Jackie

Thanks! I tried uploading photos, but they don’t appear to have gone through. I used long-handled steel filters:

But I guess they only work for really large leaves. Small ones slip through the holes and the gap, which sometimes doesn’t close all the way. :P

Jackie

What a neat design! I’ll have to try it out. Thanks for the rec! :)