Fairtrade pure origin Kenyan teabags

Edit tea info Last updated by Photon_Man62

From Marks & Spencer Tea

This fresh tasting pure origin Kenyan uses teas from the Makomboki and Gacharage in the central highlands, where the climate is perfect for growing teas of real distinction. Produced by smallholder cooperatives, this tea has a wonderfully vibrant and refreshing flavour.

M&S Fairtrade Kenyan tea is rated 2 for medium strength. There are 40 teabags in each carton.

About Marks & Spencer Tea View company

This is an excellent tea bag. It’s strong like a Kenyan should be, and a little bitter so it needs milk certainly. Once it has milk in it, it reminds me a bit of good quality chocolate. It still has that bitterness, but that’s a good thing in a smooth, comforting drink like this. If it was a note, it would be a low note, but not a rumble of thunder, more like a tuba.

I’m not convinced that any of these analogies make sense to anyone else, but they work for me!

I used to have this in loose leaf form and it made great iced tea. We arrived at the house we are renting in Derry and there was a box of the teabags waiting in the cabinet. I found a wee metal pot and we have been downing it every morning before going put adventuring.

As long as you keep the steep short, this is okay plain. Take it longer and you will a any a bit of milk. Oddly, I once found strength number 3 to be smoother than 2. Don’t know if I would still feel that way.